By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Yoshi’s Crafted World launches March 29

Article

Yoshi’s Crafted World will release on March 29, Nintendo has announced. Previously, it had been confirmed for a spring release window.

Here’s the latest information from Nintendo:

In the game, you play as an adorable Yoshi exploring a big world crafted from household items like boxes and paper cups, journeying through each themed stage to solve puzzles and find hidden treasures. On the flip side, stages can be played backward, providing new perspectives to explore and the challenge to find Poochy-Pups that are hiding around the course. You can even join up with a friend to play through the game in two-player co-op.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcndZNVUxFM

Source

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

One of two things:

1) no direct
2) clearing room for the direct of things they dont feel like need spend time on.

Oh hell yes! I was so expecting a June release, but really hoping it would be sooner. I was dreading that my next Switch game wouldn't be until Team Sonic Racing on May 21st.

Now this is more like it. With this and TSR I'll be buying more Switch games in just the first half of 2019 than I did in the entirety of 2018.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 08 January 2019

Bout time, been itching for this one for a while

curl-6 said:

Oh hell yes! I was so expecting a June release, but really hoping it would be sooner. I was dreading that my next Switch game wouldn't be until Team Sonic Racing on May 21st.

Now this is more like it. With this and TSR I'll be buying more Switch games in just the first half of 2019 than I did in the entirety of 2018.

I cant believe you only bought 1 Switch game in all of 2018, none of the hundreds of small-medium tier titles had any appeal to you?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
curl-6 said:

I cant believe you only bought 1 Switch game in all of 2018, none of the hundreds of small-medium tier titles had any appeal to you?

A few came close, like I seriously considered getting Valkyria Chronicles 4, but there was always something missing or some turn-off that quelled my enthusiasm. I did buy and really enjoy Wolfenstein II though.

On the flipside, tons of games on my list this year; Doom Eternal, Luigi's Mansion 3, Yoshi, TSR...

Last edited by curl-6 - on 08 January 2019

curl-6 said:

Were you the one who said that it wouldnt release in March/April because of 2d Mario?

If so, what did I tell ya!

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
curl-6 said:

Were you the one who said that it wouldnt release in March/April because of 2d Mario?

If so, what did I tell ya!

I can't remember honestly. My memory is so shocking I've been known to make the same thread twice six months apart, having forgotten about the first time. XD

I really hope this doesn't mean no January direct. I've got like 5000 points to use on Rakuten and they expire at the end of the month, hoping to use them on FE once it gets a date.

Just noticed the little amiibo sticker in the corner, I hope we get some good amiibo. My Yarn Yoshi amiibo are my favorite in my collection, still in box, just too cute to open.