By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - More Persona 5 Related Domains Registered, ‘Persona 5 S’, ‘Persona 5 M’, ‘Persona 5 B' and more

Following the domains registered in April, 2017, several more Persona 5 related domains have been registered through Ryu’s Office , a marketing solutions business partner that has handled the registration of Atlus domains in the past.

The large majority of domains registered by Ryu’s Office are directly related to Atlus titles, and Ryu’s Office has assisted Atlus in marketing and promotion on a number of titles, most recently including promotion and planning for Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight.

The registered domains are:

P5R.JP was previously registered and was recently updated, indicating that the site might soon become active.

Source: Persona Central

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Persona 5 S????

PLEASE be what I think it is!!!!

Persona 5 Super
Persona 5 Mario
Persona 5 Bros

Switch port confirmed

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 26 December 2018

Switch version
Microsoft version
B trippin' version

Wow! All they're missing is the D and then we'll have Persona 5 B-D-S-M  

Around the Network

Really want a Persona 3/4 HD remaster to be honest.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

P5M? Atlus bringing Persona to the mobile game sphere (if it's not there already, I honestly have no idea). Persona has all the makings of a gacha game with the lots of amounts of personas and their fusions and stuff.

With that many different iterations of P5 in play, I wonder if a direct sequel a la FF X-2 or FFXIII-2 is on the table.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Hopefully this mean persons 5-2 kinda like final fantasy x did.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

shikamaru317 said:

Most plausible rumor I've heard is that we're getting:

Persona 5 R (PS4 Rerelease with new content)
Persona 5 S (S for Switch)
Persona 5 M (M for Microsoft, Xbox and Windows Store crossplay/crossbuy version)
Persona 5 Battle (fighting game based on Persona 5)

It makes sense that it would come to Xbox and Switch. Xbox execs have teased it a few times now, most recently yesterday it was teased by Adam Isgreen, creative director for MS Studios Publishing (2nd party division). Meanwhile, Joker in Smash was a good indicator that the game is coming to Switch. As for P5B, a fighter makes sense as the previous Persona fighters sold pretty well. R on the other hand was trademarked over a year ago at the same time as Persona 5 Dancing, so it does seem likely that it is for the rerelease version, similar to P4G and P3P. 

I would be very happy with this. Sega/Atlus definitively wants the series to grow now that it has reached almost mainstream appeal (or at least as much mainstream as a non-Pokemon/FF turn based JRPG can get) so a full multiplat release would be very beneficial to test the waters, especially considering what they could do afterwards. So many remakes...

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.