Pyro as Bill said:
JRPGfan said:

Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4c0IJxeu6g

Agree with him.... totally.

The fact that ~80% of the UK economy is financial and services, and a huge part of that, is the single market with the EU, and their just willing to piss a huge part of it away, is odd.

PS. dont judge him by his apparence, listen to what hes actually saying.

"Watch a youtuber, he'll tell you how the world works."

Give it up already. The UK knows what advantages it does and doesn't have as part of the EU.

The EU is little more than some bullshit woke empire that is gonna crash against reality like all empires do at some point.

I just hope they don't cause another World War when they realise they have to create value instead of stealing it and living off  England's legacy.

Edit - Without the UK, Europe hasn't done anything of value for ~500 years. If Europe doesn't start doing stuff soon, it's gonna be a Chinese world. Europe needs Germany to be the power it was destined to be without the guilt complex.

"The West" never needed Chinese capital before but now the whole game is reliant on it. Default/inflate the Chinese debt away and cripple China by not letting them steal our IP.

Whoah.......... What planet are you from? =P

Last edited by Jumpin - on 12 July 2020

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Im disappointed. Its been years already and there are still medicine at the pharmacy, food at the supermarket and the super ghonorreia outbreak havent happenned yet. And pre covid 19 uk economy was pretty much alright with record low unemployment rate while everybody said it woukd bebfacing the worst recession ever. The city would be dismantled and all banks would run away.
There must be something wrong...



The Brexit will be a huge step for Scotland. They will vote to become independent and join the EU.

The EU is not perfect, but a united and free Europe is the best idea we have ever had.

UK alone just does not have the possibilities to negotiate with China or the USA on the same level.

Look how this current trade war is going. Sure, this is mostly between China and the US right now, but Europe was affected as well.

Any counter trade tariffs by the UK would just not matter on the big picture. But when the whole continent is acting together, it will have an impact. The UK just let that go.



Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

https://youtu.be/f2zJ8vaB5jo



EnricoPallazzo said:
Im disappointed. Its been years already and there are still medicine at the pharmacy, food at the supermarket and the super ghonorreia outbreak havent happenned yet. And pre covid 19 uk economy was pretty much alright with record low unemployment rate while everybody said it woukd bebfacing the worst recession ever. The city would be dismantled and all banks would run away.
There must be something wrong...

Theres a transition periode until dec 31st 2020.
UK is currently enjoying the same rules and laws, its had since it was a member of the EU.

Its first from Jan 1st 2021, that your expected to do things your own way.
Also why do you suspect there will be shortages of medicines? and foods?

WTO rules will apply, and you ll just have to buy them at slightly higher prices.

DirtyP2002 said:
The Brexit will be a huge step for Scotland. They will vote to become independent and join the EU.

The EU is not perfect, but a united and free Europe is the best idea we have ever had.

UK alone just does not have the possibilities to negotiate with China or the USA on the same level.

Look how this current trade war is going. Sure, this is mostly between China and the US right now, but Europe was affected as well.

Any counter trade tariffs by the UK would just not matter on the big picture. But when the whole continent is acting together, it will have an impact. The UK just let that go.

US has already made it clear, it will bend over the UK in trade negotiations. America 1st! Not just a empty slogan with Trump.
China? well after the "uk hong kong citizenship" thingy, china probably isn't feeling too generous with the UK.



Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
EnricoPallazzo said:
Im disappointed. Its been years already and there are still medicine at the pharmacy, food at the supermarket and the super ghonorreia outbreak havent happenned yet. And pre covid 19 uk economy was pretty much alright with record low unemployment rate while everybody said it woukd bebfacing the worst recession ever. The city would be dismantled and all banks would run away.
There must be something wrong...

Theres a transition periode until dec 31st 2020.
UK is currently enjoying the same rules and laws, its had since it was a member of the EU.

Its first from Jan 1st 2021, that your expected to do things your own way.
Also why do you suspect there will be shortages of medicines? and foods?

WTO rules will apply, and you ll just have to buy them at slightly higher prices.

He doesn't. He's trying to argue that those things not happening (taking things people have said could be an issue to the furthest possible extreme, ie. the worst possible, but not at all realistic, scenario) "proves" that brexit was a good idea.

A ridiculous argument for multiple reasons.



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

EnricoPallazzo said:
https://youtu.be/f2zJ8vaB5jo

A song that mentions ignoreing your own financial experts saying its a horrible idea, that will have bad consequences.
Makes fun people being against such, and sings:

"The British told them to fuck off. Seventeen million fuck-offs."

Thats not funny, thats scary as fack.


Stupid is, as stupid does... I guess.
This is like how 33% of americans think Trump is still doing a fantastic job, of dealing with the corona virus.

Like how? how are there so many people support these things?
I believe time will tell..... but even if the UK economy shrinks by like 20-30% over the comeing years, and Scotland gets its independence, or NI is reunited.... somehow there will still be some saying that brexit was the right thing to do.



Ka-pi96 said:
JRPGfan said:

Theres a transition periode until dec 31st 2020.
UK is currently enjoying the same rules and laws, its had since it was a member of the EU.

Its first from Jan 1st 2021, that your expected to do things your own way.
Also why do you suspect there will be shortages of medicines? and foods?

WTO rules will apply, and you ll just have to buy them at slightly higher prices.

He doesn't. He's trying to argue that those things not happening (taking things people have said could be an issue to the furthest possible extreme, ie. the worst possible, but not at all realistic, scenario) "proves" that brexit was a good idea.

A ridiculous argument for multiple reasons.

I live in UK so I know very well what is going on. I dont think brexit was a good idea. Its funny how people infer so many thing about you opinion even when you do not provide one. We had predictions for pre brexit and post brexit. The pre brexit predictions were mostly wrong and vastly exagerated. The predictions for post brexit today are already much less exagerated than 4 years ago and a lot of them wont hapeen at all.

You can do whatever you want with numbers and predictions and studies from think tanks, think about an outcome and you can find a math model for it.

And if it doesnt happen just say later it was an estimation. What I saw from traditional media here was shameful. But I guess that should not be a surprise.



JRPGfan said:
EnricoPallazzo said:
https://youtu.be/f2zJ8vaB5jo

A song that mentions ignoreing your own financial experts saying its a horrible idea, that will have bad consequences.
Makes fun people being against such, and sings:

"The British told them to fuck off. Seventeen million fuck-offs."

Thats not funny, thats scary as fack.


Stupid is, as stupid does... I guess.
This is like how 33% of americans think Trump is still doing a fantastic job, of dealing with the corona virus.

Like how? how are there so many people support these things?
I believe time will tell..... but even if the UK economy shrinks by like 20-30% over the comeing years, and Scotland gets its independence, or NI is reunited.... somehow there will still be some saying that brexit was the right thing to do.

its not scary, the song is exactly about people being able to decide their future even with most of theboress putting you under project fear to decide otherwise. To call you racist because you want brexit. That say old people should not vote because its not their future. That wants to shame you and put you in the wrong side of history hecause you think different. That wants to shame you because you are against open borders. And too all that the british said fuck off.

Twice as in the recent elections the conservatives had a major victory.

A LOT of english people dont care about scotland getting independance, they see it more as an annoyance to have this discussion all the time and really dont care if they follow their own path, as long as england can stop sending them money.

There is another side of this story than what is shown at bbc, the guardian and social media.



Jumpin said:
Pyro as Bill said:

"Watch a youtuber, he'll tell you how the world works."

Give it up already. The UK knows what advantages it does and doesn't have as part of the EU.

The EU is little more than some bullshit woke empire that is gonna crash against reality like all empires do at some point.

I just hope they don't cause another World War when they realise they have to create value instead of stealing it and living off  England's legacy.

Edit - Without the UK, Europe hasn't done anything of value for ~500 years. If Europe doesn't start doing stuff soon, it's gonna be a Chinese world. Europe needs Germany to be the power it was destined to be without the guilt complex.

"The West" never needed Chinese capital before but now the whole game is reliant on it. Default/inflate the Chinese debt away and cripple China by not letting them steal our IP.

Whoah.......... What planet are you from? =P

Planet UKIP, the biggest British scam since Sealand

Just to point out the biggest errors in there:

1. Living off England's legacy? That's correct, but not for the EU - it's the UK who lives on it. In fact, it's forced to, since neither Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland are big enough to stand against England, who calls all the shots. Hence why Scotland and Northern Ireland trying to leave the UK...

2. The EU is not an Empire. The UK, on the other hand... and it's gonna crash against reality - well, it already slowly is...

3. A Chinese World, eh? Okay, let's fight that. United we stand! But since the UK is leaving us, we can't counter China as easily anymore as Europe's counterweight to China gets diminished, thus further helping China's political growth with their Brexit.

4. Default/inflate the Chinese debt away? All the other ones who lent you money will also loose their money in the process. And they will never do so again if you do that on purpose, effectively ruining your economy for decades before enough trust is built up again to lend you money again.