By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If you could pick one, and only one, PS4 or Xbox exclusive to be ported to the Switch, which one would it be?

Horizon Zero Dawn

Around the Network

Halo MCC on the Xbox side
God of War on the PlayStation side.

PAOerfulone said:
Vodacixi said:
Persona 5. Funny thing is... it might actually happen

This was going to be my answer, but then I remembered Persona 5 is also on PS3. In fact, it was developed primary for that system and later ported to PS4 because we were already midway through the PS4's life cycle when the game came out. However, if it can run on PS3 than there's no reason to think the Switch can't run it!

Oh, I think the game is not exactly super demanding hardware wise. I bet even the Vita could run it, given that is a PS3 game (and then again, not a big one).

Whether or not it comes to the Switch, will be a matter of ATLUS/SEGA's will to get rid off the Playstation exclusivity. And seeing how Joker is going to be the first Smash DLC... I think they might hace already made their choice.

Well, there's also the matter of if Sony payed money to have Persona 5 as an exclusive and made an agreement with ATLUS and Sega to keep it as an exclusive. That's the only big roadblock I see.

GamePass

then Switch has all the games

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

Persona 5 and whatever obsidian's first xb1 exclusive is

The Gravity Rush games for Switch. That's what I want. Rare Replay would be sweet too!

Last edited by KLAMarine - on 09 December 2018

Spider-Man, easily. If Spider-Man were on Switch, then I would have already sold my PS4.