By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If you could pick one, and only one, PS4 or Xbox exclusive to be ported to the Switch, which one would it be?

Cuphead.

Around the Network
Nuvendil said:
Since the game runs on magic and needs no downgrades: God of War in the palm of my hand would be mindblowing.

God of War was awesome on PS Vita, with a little magic called Remote Play.

I'd go with Super Lucky's Tale. 

I already play all PS4 games via Remote Play on Vita anyways.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Persona 5, and I feel as my dream will happen soon

Gravity Rush 2

Definitely Cuphead.

Around the Network

Persona 5 Golden/FES/ExtraContentEdition

Interesting. I would say Bloodborne, but I would also love anything Sucker Punch, Guerrilla or Insomniac. Some Forza and Gears would be awesome too!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Would have to be something that can be just as enjoyable in little mobile spurts that isn’t hurt by lack of immersion. Maybe resogun or ratchet and clank?

I am Iron Man

Kingdom Hearts 3. It's one of the few games I am interested in on the other consoles, so a port of that would be pretty sweet for me.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)