By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PlayStation gamer are you ready for Shin Megami Tensei V coming to PS4 ?(updated )

What is your thought

Imposible, Persona and S... 7 46.67%

Nintendo has the right for everything 0 0%

Both games are suck 2 13.33%

It will comes to Ouya eventually 3 20.00%

Persona 5 will come to Switch 2 0 0%

Persona 6 will come to Ni... 3 20.00%

Total:15

Not interested in it. Never asked for it. I Don't mind if it comes to play station though. 

Last edited by deskpro2k3 - on 07 December 2018

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Why is it people dont understand persona q2 is why smash got joker... Persona 5 is ps exclusive

I can sense that sassyness and hint of sarcastic tone. This is like the best example of thinking your comparison is clever when it isn't.

Yes it would be great for both of those games to be multiplatform because at this point, there's very little reason not to be. However you don't have to admit that Persona 5 coming to Switch means Shin Megami Tensei V is coming to PS4, especially when the reasoning isn't the same (Persona has always had handheld versions, and since Shin Megami Tensei V is a Switch exclusive as far as we know, the logical conclusion really only goes one way and not the other (most likely the demand as well, I think the demand for a portable Persona is way higher than a Playstation Shin Megami Tensei)).

HollyGamer said:
Hiku said:

I'm not sure I foillow that logic?
But Shin Megami Tensei 3 was on Playstation 2. I don't think either SMT nor Persona are inherently exclusive to any platform. Atlus just chose the systems they thing are best fitting for each game at the time.

SO that's mean Shin Megami Tensei V can also comes to PS4? 

Sure, it's all up to Atlus. Same with Persona to Switch. But at the moment that all is completely baseless speculation based on europhia that Joker is in Smash.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Megiddo said:
Joker is in Smash because he's in Persona Q2 (notice that he wasn't actually announced until after the Q2 launch). I fully believe that P5 should be on Switch and there is no reason at all for it to not be on Switch, but I can say the same about Xbox/PC/etc. Atlus just do whatever the hell they want to.

Exactly this.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

Well... There is the fact that EVERY persona game has had portable ports, AND the fact that said ports ALWAYS sold MUCH better than the original (cause Japan and its portable centric market) so....

Atlus should release both of those series on both of the consoles imo.

Both will remain exclusive, this gen at least.

Persona 5 will be on Switch by the end of next year IMO. SMTV might come out on Switch by the time the ps5 is in fully swing, however Atlus is always slow on getting on the wave of new consoles. I don't see any evidence on why SMTV will be on anything but Switch

As I have said in the past and Ill say it again: Persona 5 exclusivity to PS systems makes as much sense as SMT V exclusivity to the Switch:None.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1