By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Thread - The Game Awards 2018 - God of War Wins GOTY 2018!

xMetroid said:
Green098 said:

Crash Team Racing coming to PS4, Xbox One and Switch!

Game looks alright, going to be fresh from the lack of party racing games on other system and MK8 being a port on Switch.

You forgot Sonic Racing Transformed

Around the Network
abronn627 said:
shikamaru317 said:

Yeah, he is a big dude. He played Teal'c in Stargate SG1 who was a very intimidating character. 

I miss this show...

Me too. My favorite sci fi universe, to be honest. I say this as someone obsessed with Star Wars, Star Trek, and who has watched Battlestar Galactica. SG1 was the epitome of sci fi done right.

Wow. If Bethesda fucks up Fallout, Obsidian comes to the rescue.

Was Dauntless already announced for consoles?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

More Smash Bros.!!
My local GameStop is doing a 10 o'clock opening in less than 2 hours and I'm one of the first people getting a copy. What time is this supposed to end?

Dulfite said:
abronn627 said:

I miss this show...

Me too. My favorite sci fi universe, to be honest. I say this as someone obsessed with Star Wars, Star Trek, and who has watched Battlestar Galactica. SG1 was the epitome of sci fi done right.

If only they could gives some closures to Universe that would be great. It wasn’t the best show, but damn, that cliffhanger was so disappointing.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
BraLoD said:

Well, since Bethesda just killed it, it's only natural.

It takes alot more than 1 bad game by a side studio to kill a franchise. Fallout 5 will release in the mid 2020's and be a big success, I'm sure of that much. 

Driv3r says otherwise.

abronn627 said:
Dulfite said:

If only they could gives some closures to Universe that would be great. It wasn’t the best show, but damn, that cliffhanger was so disappointing.

Universe grew on me! I really liked the narrative direction of the show, and it felt intense (in a good way) like Battle Star Galactica, but without getting distracted by all the drama like that show did. The ending was amazing to me, mostly cause my imagination didn't know to go with it, but I really want to see them explore more about the Ascended.

okr said:
So is everyone making Fallout games now?

Bethesda isn't.

Am I the first to make this joke?

I'll never understand furrys good for him though.

What am I looking to ?