By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What big games expect to be ported to Nintendo Switch in the future?

DavidValbu said:

Why MGS4 impossible? Konami already did MGS Twin Snakes from scratch for GameCube, so they may be doing the same for Switch.

Also really hoping for MGS5

TS was developed by Silicon Knights, MGS4 is practically tailored to the PS3's wonky architecture and propriety chip set it would be easier to do a full on remake than port it to another platform and that says a lot, it's the same situation as the Sega Saturn and some of its games where they're so tied to the platform's coding even emulators can't even effectively run the games.

Around the Network

not interested in them but I wouldn't be surprised if Rise of the Tomb Raider, and MGS V get ported to switch

Persona 5
Nier Automata
Monster Hunter World
Resident Evil 7
Final Fantasy 14
Kingdom Hearts 2.8 (and possibly 3)
Tomb Raider
Metal Gear Solid 5
Dark Souls 2 and 3
RDR1
GTA5
Overwatch
some version of CoD
Witcher 3

Final Fantasy 7 and Final Fantasy X.

Expected in 2019.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

* Devil May Cry HD collection - gotta make up for no DMC V somehow Capcom

* Tekken 7 - Switch is becoming the go-to mobile platform for fighting games, so let's continue this trend with the more recent stuff

* Soul Calibur 6 - See Tekken 7

* Kingdom Hearts III - I feel its coming sooner than later considering its past history with Nintendo handhelds, we'll see it after the other versions arrive

* Batman Arkahm Trilogy - Maybe Arkahm Knight as well, but I want the original trilogy first.

* Assassin's Creed collection - Looks like this might be true as it was leaked by a German retailer.

* Dark Souls 2 & 3 - We need all the Souls!

* Persona 5 - Joker being in Smash has to mean something, right?

Around the Network

Is Gear of Wars possible? Or Microsoft has exclusivity with epic?

RetroGamer94 said:
Big is pretty subjective but I’d say these would all be pretty big, at least to me.

Prime trilogy
Legend of Zelda Skyward sword, Twilight Princess, Wind waker
Resident evil 4(I’d love the whole series on switch)
Spyro reignited
Mario galaxy 1/2

You do realise that RE4, RE1 and RE0 are confirmed and that they are coming next year on Switch? :)

Overwatch, GTA V, Tomb Raider, Kingdom Hearts 1/2, Dark Souls 2, Assassin's Creed (older ones), Resident Evil 5/6, Persona 5, Metroid Prime Trilogy HD, Borderlands, Fallout 3, some CoD game/s...thats what currently comes to my mind that IMO has chance and sense to be ported to Switch.

Spyro, GTA V, Two Point Hospital, Assassins Creed, Nier Automata

Miyamotoo said:
RetroGamer94 said:
Big is pretty subjective but I’d say these would all be pretty big, at least to me.

Prime trilogy
Legend of Zelda Skyward sword, Twilight Princess, Wind waker
Resident evil 4(I’d love the whole series on switch)
Spyro reignited
Mario galaxy 1/2

You do realise that RE4, RE1 and RE0 are confirmed and that they are coming next year on Switch? :)

I had no idea! I’m much happier all of a sudden! When was this announced? That’s awesome.