By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What big games expect to be ported to Nintendo Switch in the future?

Banjo Kazooie and Tooie HD remake, Switch exclusive.

Around the Network

Dark Souls 2 and 3

I don't know if it's...big, but I do want Ni No Kuni 1 ported to Switch. ;-p

Street Fighter IV
Tomb Raider

But I insist on Metroid Prime Trilogy being announced next Game Awards.

Big is pretty subjective but I’d say these would all be pretty big, at least to me.

Prime trilogy
Legend of Zelda Skyward sword, Twilight Princess, Wind waker
Resident evil 4(I’d love the whole series on switch)
Spyro reignited
Mario galaxy 1/2

Around the Network

GTA V, maybe Red Dead Redemption (but highly doubt it). And the most important, TES Online, since Warframe showed that a full online game is viable on the system.

I might be going out on a limb but I want to see Soul Calibur VI come to Switch. Yes, it'll be cheap on PS4 and Xbone by then, but I would really like playing it on Switch. Would be cool to add Nintendo characters like Link, Lucina, Marth, or Ike into the game (and not custom-related). SCVI runs on UE4 so it would be interesting to see how it translates to Switch.

Besides SCVI..I think Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, Persona, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (I would've said MvCI but....), The Last Story, Xenoblade 1 and X, Bioshock, Portal, Borderlands, and the Mass Effect original Trilogy would be great on Switch. Of course, there are other titles that could possibly work out on Switch, but these are several that I can think of at the moment.

I would love to see Fallout 3 or 4. Vegas would be nice too. The original Tomb Raider would be great as a portable game and probably pretty manageable since it started on PS3.

Personally I would like to see them cover some unexplored territory. Maybe an exclusive with EA to make NCAA Football. Some SNK remakes of the Neo Geo fighting games would be great too.

"There are things which, if done by the few, we should refuse to imitate; yet when the majority have begun to do them, we follow along - just as if anything were more honourable because it is more frequent!"

-Seneca

Why MGS4 impossible? Konami already did MGS Twin Snakes from scratch for GameCube, so they may be doing the same for Switch.

Also really hoping for MGS5

So I saw someone suggested Tomb Raider. At first thought I would say hell no, but then thinking about it a bit, it could definitely happen if SE wanted to.

The reboot was originally a ps3/360 game so that can definitely. Rise had a xbox 360 version which was surprisingly good, so if Nixxes attempts to make a Switch port it can definitely happen. Same with Shadow cause it's a game very similar to rise. Will it happen? I don't think so, but it would definitely be cool to see.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.