Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What big games expect to be ported to Nintendo Switch in the future?

RetroGamer94 said:
Big is pretty subjective but I’d say these would all be pretty big, at least to me.

Prime trilogy
Legend of Zelda Skyward sword, Twilight Princess, Wind waker
Resident evil 4(I’d love the whole series on switch)
Spyro reignited
Mario galaxy 1/2

You do realise that RE4, RE1 and RE0 are confirmed and that they are coming next year on Switch? :)

Around the Network

Overwatch, GTA V, Tomb Raider, Kingdom Hearts 1/2, Dark Souls 2, Assassin's Creed (older ones), Resident Evil 5/6, Persona 5, Metroid Prime Trilogy HD, Borderlands, Fallout 3, some CoD game/s...thats what currently comes to my mind that IMO has chance and sense to be ported to Switch.

Spyro, GTA V, Two Point Hospital, Assassins Creed, Nier Automata

Miyamotoo said:
RetroGamer94 said:
Big is pretty subjective but I’d say these would all be pretty big, at least to me.

Prime trilogy
Legend of Zelda Skyward sword, Twilight Princess, Wind waker
Resident evil 4(I’d love the whole series on switch)
Spyro reignited
Mario galaxy 1/2

You do realise that RE4, RE1 and RE0 are confirmed and that they are coming next year on Switch? :)

I had no idea! I’m much happier all of a sudden! When was this announced? That’s awesome. 

Persona's chance is very high now!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
RetroGamer94 said:
Miyamotoo said:

I had no idea! I’m much happier all of a sudden! When was this announced? That’s awesome. 

At end of October

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-10-26-resident-evil-4-headed-to-nintendo-switch

I still expect to see GTA V soonish.