Count me in as well! I have some questions:
1) Can people only challenge players 3 levels or less higher or lower than them?
2) How do we prove who won? Honor code? Email someone screenshot?
3) I assume rankings will be attached to members and not specific characters they are using?
4) Will we have tournaments ever or just an ongoing challenge leaderboard?
Also, it would be kind of cool, if we were to do some kind of annual tournament, to get like a physical trophy and someone gets it after winning each year (could be like the Stanely Cup where we add names and years and pass it to the next winner next year, or could be unique and get to stay with any winner).
1) Usually it's going to be 3 levels higher since challenging people below you as a big risk for little reward.
2) Honor code, with the 3DS and Wii U league we never had a case of players claiming a different outcome for a match
3) Yeah it's per member regardless of character
4) Tournaments could be fun as well, getting everyone together on a specific day will be the challenge
Smash bros fam! I have returned! It took me forever to remember the password to this account lmao.
My internet it pretty terrible right now but I have a tech coming out in the next few days to hopefully relieve that issue. I look forward to playing with you all again!
Welcome back old time friend!
1. Understood, but if I was rank 20 and someone ranked 100 wanted to challenge me, they could?
2. Sounds good to me.
4. Yeah it could be hard, but I assumed with how popular this game is based on sales and how this site is mostly Nintendo fans that it wouldn't be hard, but I guess maybe so?