By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate League

uran10 said:
I have no idea how much GSP is needed for elite smash, but i haven't been playing online much. I did play today for a bit, had some smooth 1v1s.

It's very easy, you get in merely by winning a handful of matches.



Around the Network
mZuzek said:
uran10 said:
I have no idea how much GSP is needed for elite smash, but i haven't been playing online much. I did play today for a bit, had some smooth 1v1s.

It's very easy, you get in merely by winning a handful of matches.

I've won plenty and I'm still not in.



Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
mZuzek said:

It's very easy, you get in merely by winning a handful of matches.

I've won plenty and I'm still not in.

It's character specific, so if you're switching around a lot, it'd make sense. I got in with my 4 "mains" (quotation because early days) yesterday and it took about 4 wins with each, the threshold was somewhere around 850,000 GSP.



mZuzek said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I've won plenty and I'm still not in.

It's character specific, so if you're switching around a lot, it'd make sense. I got in with my 4 "mains" (quotation because early days) yesterday and it took about 4 wins with each, the threshold was somewhere around 850,000 GSP.

I'm at 863k with Zero suit.  Still not in.  I got in with Krool at 750K or so, but was soon kicked out. :(



mZuzek said:
uran10 said:
I have no idea how much GSP is needed for elite smash, but i haven't been playing online much. I did play today for a bit, had some smooth 1v1s.

It's very easy, you get in merely by winning a handful of matches.

Got in this morning, was at 917K for me to get in. Will probably start grinding my other chars I want to play within the week.



Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

So, when are we getting started?



mZuzek said:
So, when are we getting started?

As soon as somebody issues a challenge!

Also, I'll be needing the Friend Codes of everyone to put in the OP so we can add each other as friends.



Signature goes here!

My NNID is pachofilauri and my Friend code is SW-0572-7390-8815



TruckOSaurus said:
mZuzek said:
So, when are we getting started?

As soon as somebody issues a challenge!

Also, I'll be needing the Friend Codes of everyone to put in the OP so we can add each other as friends.

Consider yourself challenged.

FC- 

SW-3347-1672-8217



NNID: mZuzek
SW-5758-2421-1219