By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Software, 20th October 2018

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
I'm kinda sad for Astro Bot. I mean, it's probably going to hit 100k in a couple weeks, but I feel like it deserved way more than this.

Who the hell buys VR games physically? Nobody unless they are crazy ofc, having to drop the headset to change the game seriously lmao nobody is buying VR on disc ever. 



Around the Network
Keiji said:
Barkley said:
Also Starlink bombed, only 63k on Switch and didn't even chart for the others. Won't be seeing any more from that series.

The game doesn't seem to be very good...

Looks great. I've only heard good things. Haven't touched it yet, but when I do I'm sure I'll like it.



1doesnotsimply

Bo4 ps4 way ahead of everything at #1. Cod now selling double what the xbox version sells. What a change to last gen where black ops sold more on the 360. And this is before ps4 bundles with bo4 get released.



SilenceDeadly said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
I'm kinda sad for Astro Bot. I mean, it's probably going to hit 100k in a couple weeks, but I feel like it deserved way more than this.

Who the hell buys VR games physically? Nobody unless they are crazy ofc, having to drop the headset to change the game seriously lmao nobody is buying VR on disc ever. 

Well, I hope it's doing good on digital sales then.



Kerotan said:
Bo4 ps4 way ahead of everything at #1. Cod now selling double what the xbox version sells. What a change to last gen where black ops sold more on the 360. And this is before ps4 bundles with bo4 get released.

PlayStation Family man



Around the Network

Great sales for DS remaster. I was a bit scared cause It got pushed back so close to pokemon and Smash but really this is a good score. Hopefully Diablo can do a bit better since this one probably has bigger expectations.

Also SMP is doing so well, holidays are coming and it will explode in sales. Really a good sign for the franchise.



Keiji said:
Barkley said:
Also Starlink bombed, only 63k on Switch and didn't even chart for the others. Won't be seeing any more from that series.

The game doesn't seem to be very good...

But it is, not saying it's a masterpiece but most people you go ask around had a good time with it.



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Starlink-numbers make me sad, with the PS4 and XBOX version not even charting. It was a solid game and i hope the team can get another chance at something similar but maybe without the toy-gimmick which i think hurt it



Despite being 5 months late, Dark Souls on Switch sells nearly double the Xbone version's LTD sales in its first week.



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:

Despite being 5 months late, Dark Souls on Switch sells nearly double the Xbone version's LTD sales in its first week.

If the next xbox does worse then the xbox one and the market is dominated by the ps5 and the switch which will be in its prime, do you think a lot of developers will go ps4/switch only with a PC release too?