By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Inside Xbox @ X018 thread. November 10th, 1pm PT, 4pm ET, 9pm GMT

When to watch:

Saturday, November 10th, 20181pm PST/4pm EST/9pm GMT (2 hours long)

Where to watch:

Youtube / Twitch / Mixer

What it is:

To elaborate, "X0" was a series of gaming conventions held by Xbox, from 2001 to 2006, in various European cities. Many significant announcements have taken place at these conventions, such the acquisition of Rare, and reveals of games like Fable and Halo 2. The last big X0 in 2006 revealed us Project Gotham Racing 4, Banjo: Nuts and Bolts, Bioshock, and Halo Wars. After 2006, a few X0's were still held, but they were separate, smaller scale trade shows held by Microsoft Canada. This is year marks it's return, after a twelve-year hiatus, this time taking place in Mexico City.

To keep it short, think PSX, but for Xbox. 

Last edited by flashfire926 - on 10 November 2018

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network

Announcements

Last edited by flashfire926 - on 10 November 2018

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Bring on the Doritos and mountain dew. Just make sure the mountain dew isn't made from Mexico's water .

Tag

I'm only looking forward to this because there will supposedly be a Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer.

Around the Network

Looking forward to the Mouse and Keyboard info. Hopefully they will allow us to use the Mouse across the whole OS, would help out the multimedia aspects of the system a lot.

Otherwise, just loking to see games. Microsoft has done an excllent job building a great OS and great services throughout 2018. If they can cap it with games, that would be a wonderful close out to a solid year.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Tagging.

I'm curious to see if they have a reason to justify a show.

I love Crackdown, but I hope its about more than that.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

looking forward to seeing more of some of the already announced games. it's been over two years since i bought an xbox game that wasn't in the forza series, so i'm hoping crackdown 3 looks better than previously, and some Gears 5 gameplay would be good. think i saw that there would be kh3 and dmc5 gameplay too.

not expecting much in terms of new games. i think most studios, including the new ones, are developing games for the next Xbox. maybe Ninja Theory as they were already into development of their new game, but i don't expect too much else. also think there will be one or two acquisitions, but not obsidian. think that deal is still ongoing.

Since the first expansion for Forza Horizon 4 will be released in December it would be nice if they would have a sneak peak at it tomorrow.