By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November 2018 bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Tagged games:

Intrinsic said:
Well we all knew that the issue with the PS4 will be stock.

This doesnt apply to any SKUs outside of the Spiderman bundle as far as I'm concerned.

Correct me if I'm wrong though..

Around the Network

Ps plus still number 1. Sony have had that #1 spot on lockdown

Miyamotoo said:
Mbolibombo said:
Any cyber deals on amazon or they just do as they always do with their flash deals if others have deals?

Also @kerotan you should probably stop talking belittling Vgchartz on Resetera.. I though that much was clear since the last time. It also makes you a hypocrite since you are one of the biggest contributors in this very thread.

Agree, this is very bad from him

https://www.resetera.com/threads/npd-oct-2018-cod-bo4-and-rdr2-top-the-charts-ps4-best-selling-hardware.82267/page-20#post-15371414

Oofff Kero why

And I just noticed the ps plus card is top seller for the month. I'm so hyped to hear sonys next quarterly report. They're going smash their record for digital revenue.

Last edited by Kerotan - on 26 November 2018

Miyamotoo said:
Mbolibombo said:
Any cyber deals on amazon or they just do as they always do with their flash deals if others have deals?

Also @kerotan you should probably stop talking belittling Vgchartz on Resetera.. I though that much was clear since the last time. It also makes you a hypocrite since you are one of the biggest contributors in this very thread.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/npd-oct-2018-cod-bo4-and-rdr2-top-the-charts-ps4-best-selling-hardware.82267/page-20#post-15371414

You guys should not be surprised. He does this constantly. It is amusing how he belittles amazon threads/media create threads and nintendo fans in them, but goes rah rah Sony in those very threads. 

Around the Network
Acevil said:
Miyamotoo said:

You guys should not be surprised. He does this constantly. It is amusing how he belittles amazon threads/media create threads and nintendo fans in them, but goes rah rah Sony in those very threads. 

Im actually cracking up right now! He said we take these threads to serious on resetera and he is the only one going crazy now in this very thread xD

We all must be a bit crazy :P

Megiddo said:
Nuvendil said:

The issue was always going to be the Spiderman bundel's stock.  That's been doing the heavy lifting.  So while initial impressions of stock were strong, it's possible in the end it came up similar to or lower than last year's 199 deal.  

It's the same for Switch, the MK8D and Pokemon bundles did the big numbers.  The shipment sizes of each will impact sales significantly.

But that's the thing. We had Brickseek inventory numbers for Spiderman PS4 vs MK8D bundles, and it's a 5:1 ratio or greater in favor of Spider-man for all the Wal-Mart stores I checked. There were were 40-100 Spider-man bundles and there were 2-10 MK8D bundles. All are now showing as < 2 stock right now for each, but the much higher stock for Spider-man should lead it to an easy November NPD victory.

A couple issues. You are only comparing 1sku vs 1 sku and only factoring in 1 week of sales.

I think PS4 will win the month by a few 100k but it wont be a blowout like last year.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

I'm not 100% sure but wasn't the ps plus card a lot lower then 4 on the yearly chart until recently? That's some rise it's underwent.

Kerotan said:
I'm not 100% sure but wasn't the ps plus card a lot lower then 4 on the yearly chart until recently? That's some rise it's underwent.

I don't know either, maybe your next 3 posts about the PS Plus card will clear it up for us.

Barkley said:
Kerotan said:

I don't know either, maybe your next 3 posts about the PS Plus card will clear it up for us.

Shit. I tried to research it but the yearly update we get on here doesn't include the plus card so no way of knowing.