By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Hollywood is coming to Universal CityWalk (a similar store to Nintendo New York)!

http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/#/article/7346

This is something I’m really stoked for and thought I would share it with everyone in this community.  Nintendo New York has been around for quite a while, but finally Big N is expanding its massive store concept to the west coast.  California is about to get some major love.

Around the Network

Alright, another place for people to bunch together during Nintendo directs so I can watch their reactions on youtube later (I'm not being sarcastic, I like watching those videos).

wombat123 said: 
Alright, another place for people to bunch together during Nintendo directs so I can watch their reactions on youtube later (I'm not being sarcastic, I like watching those videos).

I agree.  Those videos are always fun and I plan to be there for some of them...absolutely!

Last edited by PaulGaleNetwork - on 31 October 2018

Mar1217 said: 
wombat123 said: 

Yeah, these are pretty fun usually.

Definitely!

Same here glad the finally are expanding

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Very cool. Been to the one in New York, it's great.

Jranation said: 
Same here glad the finally are expanding

All they’d need to do next is release one in the middle of the United States and all of a sudden, it becomes reasonable to check one out.  Of course, it’s not super easy or anything to go across a few states or even multiple cities within one, but three strategically placed stores could be better than two.  For now though, I’m just really happy that a second one is coming.

I really like the New York one, though didn't visit the store after it got renovated.
It would be fun to see what the LA store looks like.

When will the Midwest get some love? We're always forgotten about until elections come, then we're very important!

Dulfite said:
When will the Midwest get some love? We're always forgotten about until elections come, then we're very important!

I think you guys have lower dense population of visiting tourist. Chicago is the only city I think with any feasibility.