By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Hollywood is coming to Universal CityWalk (a similar store to Nintendo New York)!

Soundwave said:
Very cool. Been to the one in New York, it's great.

That’s awesome.  I’ve had friends go there and tell me about it, have never been myself.  Did you get anything cool while there?

Around the Network
Kai_Mao said:
I really like the New York one, though didn't visit the store after it got renovated.
It would be fun to see what the LA store looks like.

I always see cool things available there, but due to no shipping, I have rarely ever gotten anything from the store. A couple of friends that have gone, brought things back.  And yeah, the renovation looks really good. 

Acevil said:
Dulfite said:
When will the Midwest get some love? We're always forgotten about until elections come, then we're very important!

I think you guys have lower dense population of visiting tourist. Chicago is the only city I think with any feasibility. 

Sadly, you are right. And yet, Chicago isn't similar to the vast majority of cities and towns that make up the midwest. 

Dulfite said:
When will the Midwest get some love? We're always forgotten about until elections come, then we're very important!

A Nintendo store in the Midwest would be cool.  Basically have one every 1500 or so miles.  :)

Acevil said:
Dulfite said:

I think you guys have lower dense population of visiting tourist. Chicago is the only city I think with any feasibility. 

Could Chicago be planned down the road?  Possible!  On another note, here’s to tomorrow morning’s Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct!

Around the Network

That'd be awesome, I live like 10 mins from Universal Hollywood

Dulfite said:
Acevil said:

Sadly, you are right. And yet, Chicago isn't similar to the vast majority of cities and towns that make up the midwest. 

Are you from Chicago? (If you said where you’re from, earlier, I might have missed it.)  In any case, here’s hoping one finds its way close to you at some point.

PortisheadBiscuit said:
That'd be awesome, I live like 10 mins from Universal Hollywood

I’m 20 miles away, which isn’t bad either.  Count me in for day one!

that's awesome,now one i can actually get to!

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PaulGaleNetwork said:
Dulfite said:

Are you from Chicago? (If you said where you’re from, earlier, I might have missed it.)  In any case, here’s hoping one finds its way close to you at some point.

Nope, from a suburb near St. Louis.