More info about online! 3 5.77%

More info about game mechanics! 0 0%

New music! 0 0%

ew smash 3 5.77%

Other 1 1.92%

Total:52
pikashoe said:
This website is so negative

Nintendo fans will always be the most negative on Nintendo if you actually watch them carefully. It is partly why I dislike Nintendo fans generally on this site. 

Around the Network
MasonADC said:
Really good direct. I like all the new characters, and lifelight? Amazing. Now with Geno deconfirmed, I am certain Sora or a DQ character will be the first dlc character. Can't wait

How is Geno Deconfirmed? I saw Skull Kid and a bunch of other hopefuls were but not him. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

damn, game seems to have a humongous amount of content, completitionists will needed hundreds of hours to unlock everything heh

Runa216 said:
MasonADC said:
Really good direct. I like all the new characters, and lifelight? Amazing. Now with Geno deconfirmed, I am certain Sora or a DQ character will be the first dlc character. Can't wait

How is Geno Deconfirmed? I saw Skull Kid and a bunch of other hopefuls were but not him. 

Hes a Spirit, which most likely means the most he could be is an assist trophy. 

MasonADC said:
Runa216 said:

Not true, K.Rool was shown as a spirit as well but he's a fighter! (I can dream!)

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
MasonADC said:

Not true, K.Rool was shown as a spirit as well but he's a fighter! (I can dream!)

As far as I am aware, it wasn't the normal K Rool, while it seems to be the normal Geno

Acevil said:
pikashoe said:
This website is so negative

Nintendo fans will always be the most negative on Nintendo if you actually watch them carefully. It is partly why I dislike Nintendo fans generally on this site. 

Well not every Nintendo fan think everything Nintendo does is amazing and flawless. 

I'm not a fan of the characters shown at the beginning, but Piranha Plant looks like a very mechanically interesting character to play. The cutscene at the end was the most beautiful and epic thing I've ever seen in my life.

I have to be honest, wasn't really that good until A ) The reveal of the Piranha Plant, I love how interesting of a choice it is considering absolutely nobody was asking for it and yet it looks to be one of the coolest characters in the game, and B ) The adventure/story mode reveal, which to me proves that this game can be successful as a single-player game as well as a multiplayer one.

The rest was mostly meh but that's not necessarily bad since a lot of it was explaining mechanics. 

Shikamo said:

Why are we still here? Just to Suffer?

OH MY GOD ... YESS!! The first thing I thought of when I saw his Spirit : Please let there be Smash memes of this.