By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Have you signed the petition yet to help Trump build the wall?

EnricoPallazzo said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

Also, what I missed to mention is one important difference: It was built to not let people out instead of not letting them in. The actually correct analogy would be then that the wall is getting build to not let Americans flee from Trump by going to Mexico...

Hey I'm not the one who made the analogy with the Berlin wall, although I still think walls do work and work really well. Of course it is not 100% as just any other deterrent but it helps a lot if you want to keep people out and have a proper immigration system instead of mass uncontrolled immigration. By the way building a wall was the first thing the BLM/Antifa peaceful protesters did when they peacefully created their own autonomous state. 

The people that took over parts of Seattle wheren't BLM/Antifa I think you should make an effort to get your news from legit sources instead of right wing media outlets that make up false facts.

Around the Network

I’m just laughing my ass off at the whole thing. Millions of gullible nutjobs with anger issues got played. Those fools and their money were parted nicely so a couple pf sleazebags could line their pockets in spite of the fact that everybody else could smell the stink of this scam from miles away,

Hiku said:
Hiku said:

P.S. This looks like it could very well be a scam. Don't donate any money unless you're sure of the source and that it's safe.

This aged pretty well.

water is wet, but I suppose you're still owed a victory lap

super_etecoon said:
Hiku said:

This aged pretty well.

Tell that to the millions of "patriots" who donated to this scam and were loud and proud of it.

SanAndreasX said:
super_etecoon said:

Tell that to the millions of "patriots" who donated to this scam and were loud and proud of it.

They buy into blind faith.

Around the Network
SanAndreasX said:
super_etecoon said:

Maybe they can get a complimentary degree from Trump University as recompense.

Immersiveunreality said:
SanAndreasX said:

In this case I’d argue for a mix of blind faith and blind rage. That combination makes for people who are as mentally malleable as Play-Doh and ripe to be conned. 

super_etecoon said:
SanAndreasX said:

Maybe they can get a complimentary degree from Trump University as recompense.

A square of toilet paper would be worth more than that. 

SanAndreasX said:
Immersiveunreality said:

In this case I’d argue for a mix of blind faith and blind rage. That combination makes for people who are as mentally malleable as Play-Doh and ripe to be conned. 

I feel a bit bad about my comment now , i do think it can be really hard for some people in the situation they're in to really grasp truth or be aware of signals that others outside of their group can see more clearly, social bubbles can determine how you see the whole world and when you combine that with the understandable distrust of the opposing media then that only intensifies onesided information coming in.

Blind faith is a factor yes but i feel like a generalizing ******* for brushing it off as something that simple ,and i would argue that instead of blind rage it would be more common for people to have fear.