By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Have you signed the petition yet to help Trump build the wall?

I am not Mexican so, obviously not

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

I gave no money yet. But theu tried to get 100 from me.

That must be a mistake. You're not Mexican.
Mexico will pay for the wall, as promised. And Trump never lies.

P.S. This looks like it could very well be a scam. Don't donate any money unless you're sure of the source and that it's safe.

Last edited by Hiku - on 29 October 2018

I thought we were supposed to be, like, pro-knocking-down-walls?

There's a genuine worker shortage at this point, just drastically raise the legal migrant quota. We don't need to limit migrants to people with phd's as those guys aren't going to do the shit we've proven to be too lazy to do ourselves.

Didn't the wall get downgraded to a fence anyway?

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

No it's just the same old naval blockade against starving Yemen.

Around the Network

Didn't he promise that Mexico, not the US, would be paying for this?

MTZehvor said:

We are just donating to them, but they still have to pay for it. We are not monsters, we will give them some of it.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
MTZehvor said:

We are just donating to them, but they still have to pay for it. We are not monsters, we will give them some of it.

But can we really trust this Mexican "El Trumpo" guy to deliver? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Pemalite said:
Didn't the wall get downgraded to a fence anyway?

Don't tell me that Trump hired Ubisoft to build it.

I am sure Steve Bannon found good use for your money. I hear he might have had interest in getting himself a nice Yacht.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/stephen-bannon-arrested-charged/2020/08/20/6d46847c-e2ea-11ea-b69b-64f7b0477ed4_story.html