By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 'Live Explosive Device' Targets CNN At Time Warner Center; Others [deskpro2k3 almost got blown up (again)]

teamsilent13 said:

I was wrong, mostly because this story only would help democrats gain and it made sense from a false flag. A native American boomer was not what I expected even if from our side. This will absolutely hurt Republic and in midt erms.

Well think about this for a minute.  Democrats were always going to win the House.  This didn't really hurt their chances and more.  The only person who gains from this is Trump because now he can claim that he 'isn't to blame' if they lose.  The RNC autopsy was already completed some time ago and they concluded that he was the biggest issue.  If you know how to spin, and Trump knows how to spin, this guy just helped you out immensely. 

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:

His van.

Holy crap! If I'm not mistaken, even just having that sticker which seems to be advocating the assassination of Hillary Clinton could well get a felony conviction in its own right, since she's a former first lady and thus has Secret Service protection for life.

JRPGfan said:
Carl said:
A far right pro-Trump nut job then?

I for one am surprised.

Its missing sarcasm tags right? cuz that was the most likely situation all along I feel like?

It was this guy:

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Cesar at Trump rally

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:
JRPGfan said:

And he has a white van, thats covered in Trump faces + slogans, that fbi took to inspect as well.

His van.

The only thing that's missing are some Pepe tags.

Why would anyone be surprised about this?

According to a Government Accountability Office (GAO) report:
"Of the 85 violent extremist incidents that resulted in death since September 12, 2001, far right wing violent extremist groups were responsible for 73 percent while radical Islamist violent extremists were responsible for 27 percent."

He has a prior bomb threat arrest in 2002 and threatened Democrats on Twitter. The FBI also had his DNA on one of packages. He worked at Autozone, where they arrested him. They say some of the parts for the bombs may have come from there.

SpokenTruth said: 

No matter what side of the political spectrum you are on, we should all recognize this individual tried to divide us.  Don't let him win.

Well at least one good thing came from all of this... Apparently I can ditch my rogaine and buy a sharpie.

CosmicSex said:
He has a prior bomb threat arrest in 2002 and threatened Democrats on Twitter. The FBI also had his DNA on one of packages. He worked at Autozone, where they arrested him. They say some of the parts for the bombs may have come from there.

Damn, the Democrats have been planning this false flag operation for 16 years? Now that's what I call dedication!