By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 'Live Explosive Device' Targets CNN At Time Warner Center; Others [deskpro2k3 almost got blown up (again)]

vivster said:
iron_megalith said:

Did he? Everything I've heard on both ends are just typical aggressive toxic political rhetoric. Nobody said kill or literally crucify the other.

Of course nobody said "kill", because that would be stupid even for Trump. But Trump's persona and his  seeming endorsement of violence against political opponents at his rallies paint a pretty radical picture that can be used as justification for someone who would want to commit murder. I haven't seen Obama, Clinton or even Bush bring that kind of Trump rhetoric.

The campaign ads I've seen here in California say otherwise. Democratic campaign ads say Republicans are evil etc etc. Same thing the Republicans say about the Democrats. So I really don't see how one is cleaner than the other.

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:
Add 2 more:

Core Booker and James Clapper.

Yup, again in NYC. I'm not even afraid, this is just inconvenient for me in the subway commute. Pretty sure all New Yorkers like myself is just pissed off. Like always.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
teamsilent13 said:

More evidence of a false flag and that these were not intended to be functional bombs.

It really does not matter if they were intended to be functional bombs.  The fact that someone went to the trouble of doing this means they have an agenda.  Terror isn't always about killing but the threat of killing is just as good.  Trying to come up with who did what and why isn't really going to get us no where as you can think up a thousand theories and all can be totally wrong.  Hell, this could have been done as a prank from a 12 year old kid with the right timing or it could be a foreign nation looking to throw the US into hysterics.

As expected it is one individual not an entire operation like some of the comments here implied. Some people even postulated that the Democrats were sending these to themselves.

SpokenTruth said:
CosmicSex said:
As expected it is one individual not an entire operation like some of the comments here implied. Some people even postulated that the Democrats were sending these to themselves.

What bothers me most about that theory is that so many of them wished it were true.  They wanted the Democrats to be behind it so they could justify their hate.

Agreed but at the same time, they talk about liberals and progressives like less than human filth so this kind of rhetoric creates people like the bomber and I thought they would have wanted the slaughter and wanted to own it. Well technically to them what made it a dem plot was that no one died so there is your answer right there  

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:

Suspect is Cesar Sayoc Jr.  A pro-Trump 56 year old man with a known criminal history.  The FBI has identified him via DNA found on the devices and his previous record with a DNA profile.

His van was also found which was covered in right wing and Trump bumper stickers.  It is still unknown if more people are involved or not.

Sigh... he just bought into the hate a bit too much.

A far right pro-Trump nut job then?

I for one am surprised.

I was wrong, mostly because this story only would help democrats gain and it made sense from a false flag. A native American boomer was not what I expected even if from our side. This will absolutely hurt Republic and in midt erms.

SpokenTruth said:
Suspect in custody. Only details so far is he's a man in his 50's. The arrest was in south Florida.

And he has a white van, thats covered in Trump faces + slogans, that fbi took to inspect as well.

*edit: didnt see your lateron post until after I made this quote.

Carl said:
A far right pro-Trump nut job then?

I for one am surprised.

Its missing sarcasm tags right? cuz that was the most likely situation all along I feel like?