Firaxis Games 36 3.36%

Bullfrog Productions 27 2.52%

LucasArts 49 4.57%

BioWare 315 29.36%

Harmonix 4 0.37%

Atari Games 18 1.68%

Supergiant Games 8 0.75%

Total:1,073

Screw you for making me choose between Bullfrog and LucasArts.

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
Mandalore76 said:

I think it's sadder that a developer with 3 total games (Team Ico) has the most votes in the poll.  For the record, I gave my vote to Bio Ware.  I loved Shadow of the Colossus as much as the next person, but that doesn't top the legacy of entire series' of Knights of the Old Republic, Dragon Age, and Mass Effect.  I don't disagree that Lucas Arts deserves more recognition as well.

It saddens me, that you mention a lot of games of Bioware and left out the best games of the studio: Baldur's Gate I+II. But whatever, I know people were born later.

I mentioned the games that I have played on console.  It has nothing to do with when I was born.  I never played RPG's on PC much.  My gaming on PC is mainly spent with strategy games not available on console.  In 1998, my PC Gaming focus was pre-occupied with Lucas Arts' Star Wars Rebellion.  In 1999, I was hooked on Star Trek Birth of the Federation by Microprose.  And by 2000, I was playing Star Wars Force Commander (Lucas Arts again).

How on earth is it possible that Bioware managed to gather like 250 votes within 4 hours? Smells fishy to me.

Mandalore76 said:
Mnementh said:

It saddens me, that you mention a lot of games of Bioware and left out the best games of the studio: Baldur's Gate I+II. But whatever, I know people were born later.

I mentioned the games that I have played on console.  It has nothing to do with when I was born.  I never played RPG's on PC much.  My gaming on PC is mainly spent with strategy games not available on console.  In 1998, my PC Gaming focus was pre-occupied with Lucas Arts' Star Wars Rebellion.  In 1999, I was hooked on Star Trek Birth of the Federation by Microprose.  And by 2000, I was playing Star Wars Force Commander (Lucas Arts again).

No worries. I have no problem with people not knowing all games of a studio they like. I admitted myself missing out on the Star Wars games for LucasArts. But I couldn't let the possibility slide to mock the saddening meme going on, when you left out Baldur's Gate.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

GoOnKid said:

How on earth is it possible that Bioware managed to gather like 250 votes within 4 hours? Smells fishy to me.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
Huh ? Kinda strange in a way that Bioware was trounced by both Monolith Soft and Team ICO 2 days ago, but now after fighthing a thight race with Monolith is now way ahead of it.

I don't get that either.

Monolith is getting bigger and better as time goes on, I simply HAVE TO give them my vote

Kojima productions!?!? Really? For what, one franchise? Overrated studio.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

GoOnKid said:
Mar1217 said:
Huh ? Kinda strange in a way that Bioware was trounced by both Monolith Soft and Team ICO 2 days ago, but now after fighthing a thight race with Monolith is now way ahead of it.

I don't get that either.

Eh, if there's foul play afoot, I'm pretty sure it goes all around.  A lot of people bitched about how many votes Nintendo got in Round 1, and yet here's Team Ico with 3 games and over 300 votes.  

Mandalore76 said:
GoOnKid said:

I don't get that either.

Eh, if there's foul play afoot, I'm pretty sure it goes all around.  A lot of people bitched about how many votes Nintendo got in Round 1, and yet here's Team Ico with 3 games and over 300 votes.  

Round 1 had 774 votes in total, round 2 is already at 1022. Nintendo had 482 votes, the three game studio Ico has at this point 326, with two other studios making similar numbers. This indeed smells fishy.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]