LucasArts 49 4.57%

BioWare 315 29.36%

Harmonix 4 0.37%

Atari Games 18 1.68%

Supergiant Games 8 0.75%

Total:1,073
RolStoppable said:
Megiddo said:
Believe me if Team Ico fans were only praising The Last Guardian in this thread I would be far more disappointed in them than I am the Monolith Soft voters.

What didn't you like about the Xenoblade games?

That is not at all the source of my disappointment.

Here, this example might help since it switches platforms around. If Squaresoft/Square Enix were being discussed and everyone voting for them mentions only the PlayStation titles and none of the great NES/SNES Squaresoft titles I would be (far more) disappointed in those fans. I would be calling out Sony bandwagoning in that case.

Around the Network

I would certainly express disappointment in LucasArts fans if everyone whi voted for them in the forum neglected to mention their fantastic Star Wars games, while only highlighting their adventure games, yes.

Megiddo said:
GoOnKid said:

Dude, you only see what you want to see.

Do you think that I want to see a beloved franchise left by the wayside? Believe me, that is not the case. What I would want to see is the absolutely superb games released by LucasArts in the 90's and early 2000's to get the appreciation of fans that they so ever deserve. But sadly, that is not at all the case as evidenced by this poll and its responses. I'm not condemning Nintendo fans or anything as they are free to pick whatever they choose. It's just more of a resigned disappointment than anything.

Oh, now I get where you're coming from. Well, okay, fair enough. The Xenosaga series is highly praised. More people should enjoy it, I agree.

I think the real intent of this poll was to show how many Nintendo and Sony fanboys are on this site
I voted for Firaxis Games. Sid Meier and his buddies are design geniuses and created some of the best games ever.
Firaxis games are also truely timeless, 2 days ago I bougth sid meier's alpha centauri on GOG, I never played this game but it is still realy enjoyable even after all those years.

Why team Ico is so popular ? lol

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Because

Ico, Shadow of the Colossus and The Last Guardian.

"The rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated."

- Single-player Game

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Because a lot of people, myself included, consider its games to be the works of a master.

If I was voting in this poll based only on the top three games of a developer, I’d probably vote for Team Ico.

Mar1217 said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Just like some Nintendo fans are voting for Monolith Soft, Sony fans can do the same with Team ICO, simple as that.

But Shadow of the Colossus is considered as one of the best games ever made. And their games are really unique and artistic. Isn't that good enough reason to vote them?

"The rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated."

- Single-player Game

This is difficult. If it were Bioware from the old days, then them, but I don't enjoy their modern games (ME: Andromeda, Anthem, The Old Republic instead of a proper KOTOR). Monolift Soft is doing what I enjoy the most of these developers right now. Except for Project X Zone. That is my least favorite game I've beaten of all time. A total boring, miserable grind.

This is a tough one. I SHOULD be voting for Bioware. I know I am in an alternate universe, where Kanye West is Larry Hoover. Not THAT Larry Hoover. This one's a vacuum cleaner mogul who invented the Dyson. It's a complicated universe. I'm gonna have to do some research before I vote.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."