By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Pipe Bombs Sent to Prominant US Political Figures

SpokenTruth said:
Update:
NY governor Andrew Cuomo.
California Rep Maxine Waters.

The biggest concern here is that they sent them to enough people that one is bound to get through.  They need to have extra precaution.  Thats 7 packages sent so far.

Around the Network

They're all left wing targets, huh?

o_O.Q said:
bubblegamer said:
The right wing and their practices.

you know the identity of the culprit?

...making accusations without evidence... the left wing and their practices

These are literally all people Trump rallies against day in and day out. I say chances are there's a MAGA hat in this person's house. Of course the right will dismiss it as a false flag because they're pretty much trained to at this point.

RJ_Sizzle said:
o_O.Q said:

These are literally all people Trump rallies against day in and day out. I say chances are there's a MAGA hat in this person's house. Of course the right will dismiss it as a false flag because they're pretty much trained to at this point.

So what, condemn all people on the right for the actions of one?

What about the person who not long ago went to a republican softball outing and opened fire on them. Pretty sure one of the senators is still in the healing process of that. Do we condemn all those on the left for that one person?

Both are sick people that need help.

Carl said:

Not entirely sure.  Apparently there was also a package sent to the White House that was also intercepted. 

Around the Network
irstupid said:
RJ_Sizzle said:

What about the person who not long ago went to a republican softball outing and opened fire on them. Pretty sure one of the senators is still in the healing process of that. Do we condemn all those on the left for that one person?

Did anyone on the left call that incident a false flag? I'm sure most sane people saw that as a horrible action. When you have the president saber rattling and creating a cult of fear and hate against everyone that questions him (which is at least half the country), incidents like this are concerning. Especially since his only real platform is getting his voting base agitated against these very people. Republicans control most of congress, and they're still cultivating fear against democrats and the left.

RJ_Sizzle said:
irstupid said:

Did anyone on the left call that incident a false flag? I'm sure most sane people saw that as a horrible action. When you have the president saber rattling and creating a cult of fear and hate against everyone that questions him (which is at least half the country), incidents like this are concerning. Especially since his only real platform is getting his voting base agitated against these very people. Republicans control most of congress, and they're still cultivating fear against democrats and the left.

Really, your going to double down on one side?

What about the other side and its members of congress telling people to harass people wherever you see them. Them saying that Michelle Obama's words of "We go high when they go low" are wrong and that we should kick them when they go low. Need I continue to show that the other side is equally as bad if not worse.

RJ_Sizzle said:
o_O.Q said:

i just find it funny what people like you and him are allowing political polarisation to do to you

to me i'm like why tf are these people taking such joy in being manipulated as puppets by narratives spun by people with the worst intentions for humanity

but yes this was most likely caried out by someone on the other end of the polarisation spectrum

RJ_Sizzle said:
irstupid said:

I can't believe I just read that.  TRUMP is the one "sabre rattling"!?  Are you INSANE!?  That's what the left has been doing this whole time!  They are the ones calling for incivility!

That's exactly what's leading people to believe this is fake.  That and the fact that none of them actually went off makes people believe this is an attempt to say, "see, it's not just our side doing it" leading up to the midterms.

Currently Replaying: Baten Kaitos

CosmicSex said:
Carl said:

Not entirely sure.  Apparently there was also a package sent to the White House that was also intercepted. 

Really? I doubt this.