By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Pipe Bombs Sent to Prominant US Political Figures

Kalkano said:
RJ_Sizzle said:

See? You're already concluding this is a false flag. With Trump's constant attacks on the press, anyone who criticizes him, people of various races and creeds, and his inability to condemn actions taken by extremists, you think he couldn't facilitate this kind of behavior? The policies, actions and words of Trump are the reason people react because he acts in an openly adversarial manner. I think this is a lesson to maybe tone it down a notch, maybe?

I didn't conclude anything.  And, your short post contains some of the very blatant lies that have lead us to this point.  Everything we currently see from the left is lies and scheming, by any means necessary, to get power.  It's out in the open for all to see.

Also, there is absolutely nothing that Trump has said or done that could match the things that people like Maxine Waters and Hillary Clinton have said or done.  Literally the only thing that can be pinned on Trump is that he "sometimes says mean things about individuals".  Of course, the left will take something mean said about an individual, and pretend he said it about an entire group of people.  That's literally where every single accusation of him being "racist/sexist" came from.

Everything that concludes Trump is racist and sexist comes from himself, and the reason he gets away with it is because his supporters pat him on the back for his every action. Usually ~GASP~ because they share his views! There's really no downplaying this. This is the culmination of rhetoric this administration is built on. 

Around the Network

Left, right, middle.....doesn't matter. This individual(s) are not representative of the masses from either side of the political spectrum.

Yelling at each other about it now is precisely what whomever sent these wants us to do. So stop it.

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

RJ_Sizzle said:
Kalkano said:

I didn't conclude anything.  And, your short post contains some of the very blatant lies that have lead us to this point.  Everything we currently see from the left is lies and scheming, by any means necessary, to get power.  It's out in the open for all to see.

Also, there is absolutely nothing that Trump has said or done that could match the things that people like Maxine Waters and Hillary Clinton have said or done.  Literally the only thing that can be pinned on Trump is that he "sometimes says mean things about individuals".  Of course, the left will take something mean said about an individual, and pretend he said it about an entire group of people.  That's literally where every single accusation of him being "racist/sexist" came from.

Everything that concludes Trump is racist and sexist comes from himself, and the reason he gets away with it is because his supporters pat him on the back for his every action. Usually ~GASP~ because they share his views! There's really no downplaying this. This is the culmination of rhetoric this administration is built on. 

Oh, okay.  Then...post racist things he's said.

I'll wait...

Currently Replaying: Baten Kaitos

Kalkano said:
RJ_Sizzle said:

I'll wait...

Really? So you think a muslim ban, the birther issue, seething at NFL players, calling non-white countries shitholes and saying there's good people on the side of Nazi/Klan demonstrators at Charlottesville comes from a place of love and tolerance? Come on! 

RJ_Sizzle said:
Kalkano said:

I'll wait...

Really? So you think a muslim ban, the birther issue, seething at NFL players, calling non-white countries shitholes and saying there's good people on the side of Nazi/Klan demonstrators at Charlottesville comes from a place of love and tolerance? Come on! 

None of those things are inherently racist. Only if you want them to be it, which apparently holds true in your case.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Around the Network

nice move democraps, no one is talking about the over 10K invasion to the south.

the bombs are laughably fake and if not the most shotty made bombs ever made, and made to be found. funny how quick they are out blaming trump all of a sudden, especially since they are walking back the blue wave shit.

when it comes to the clintons, nothing is coincidence.

RolStoppable said:
RJ_Sizzle said:

None of those things are inherently racist. Only if you want them to be it, which apparently holds true in your case.

"None of these racist things are really racist", I gotcha.

Like something from the dark Knight

RJ_Sizzle said:
Kalkano said:

I'll wait...

1) Muslims are not a race.  It is a religion.  But, yes, when he said that before being elected, I was against it.  A simple litmus test of "what if it was Christians" worked there.  However, there was actual logic behind his reasoning.  Muslims are our terrorism problem in the world right now.  Obviously, not ALL Muslims are terrorists, but you get the point.

2) The birther issue.  Really?  That's racist?  Do explain how.  You realize he had the same exact situation with Ted Cruz, right?  Do you think he's "racist against Canadians", as well?

3) NFL players disrespecting the country/military/police gets people angry.  Do explain how being upset about it is "racist".

4) He didn't call "non-white" countries shitholes.  He called 3rd-world countries shitholes.  Do explain how this is "racist".

5) He didn't say any Nazi/Klan demonstrator was a good person.  You are simply making an OUTRAGEOUS assumption that everyone there was a Nazi/Klan demonstrator, even though I very much doubt they were even the majority there.  There simply are not enough of those people in existence to be a majority (though you wouldn't know it when people refer to pretty much anyone not to the EXTREME left of center as "Nazis").

Currently Replaying: Baten Kaitos

Left, right, middle.....doesn't matter. This individual(s) are not representative of the masses from either side of the political spectrum.

Yelling at each other about it now is precisely what whomever sent these wants us to do. So stop it.

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."