By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Pipe Bombs Sent to Prominant US Political Figures

nice move democraps, no one is talking about the over 10K invasion to the south.

the bombs are laughably fake and if not the most shotty made bombs ever made, and made to be found. funny how quick they are out blaming trump all of a sudden, especially since they are walking back the blue wave shit.

when it comes to the clintons, nothing is coincidence.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
RJ_Sizzle said:

Really? So you think a muslim ban, the birther issue, seething at NFL players, calling non-white countries shitholes and saying there's good people on the side of Nazi/Klan demonstrators at Charlottesville comes from a place of love and tolerance? Come on! 

None of those things are inherently racist. Only if you want them to be it, which apparently holds true in your case.

"None of these racist things are really racist", I gotcha.

Like something from the dark Knight

RJ_Sizzle said:
Kalkano said:

Oh, okay.  Then...post racist things he's said.

I'll wait...

Really? So you think a muslim ban, the birther issue, seething at NFL players, calling non-white countries shitholes and saying there's good people on the side of Nazi/Klan demonstrators at Charlottesville comes from a place of love and tolerance? Come on! 

1) Muslims are not a race.  It is a religion.  But, yes, when he said that before being elected, I was against it.  A simple litmus test of "what if it was Christians" worked there.  However, there was actual logic behind his reasoning.  Muslims are our terrorism problem in the world right now.  Obviously, not ALL Muslims are terrorists, but you get the point.

2) The birther issue.  Really?  That's racist?  Do explain how.  You realize he had the same exact situation with Ted Cruz, right?  Do you think he's "racist against Canadians", as well?

3) NFL players disrespecting the country/military/police gets people angry.  Do explain how being upset about it is "racist".

4) He didn't call "non-white" countries shitholes.  He called 3rd-world countries shitholes.  Do explain how this is "racist".

5) He didn't say any Nazi/Klan demonstrator was a good person.  You are simply making an OUTRAGEOUS assumption that everyone there was a Nazi/Klan demonstrator, even though I very much doubt they were even the majority there.  There simply are not enough of those people in existence to be a majority (though you wouldn't know it when people refer to pretty much anyone not to the EXTREME left of center as "Nazis").

Currently Replaying: Baten Kaitos

RolStoppable said:
RJ_Sizzle said:

None of those things are inherently racist. Only if you want them to be it, which apparently holds true in your case.

Is their anything that anyone could do that would be seen as racist to you or would you first have to 'want' it to be racist?  What is the difference between being able to identify something for what it is and simply making a choice not to? Or simply denying reality?

Around the Network
LiquorandGunFun said:
nice move democraps, no one is talking about the over 10K invasion to the south.

the bombs are laughably fake and if not the most shotty made bombs ever made, and made to be found. funny how quick they are out blaming trump all of a sudden, especially since they are walking back the blue wave shit.

when it comes to the clintons, nothing is coincidence.

I think you would be better served waiting for the facts to emerge.  

Kalkano said:

1) Muslims are not a race.  It is a religion.  But, yes, when he said that before being elected, I was against it.  A simple litmus test of "what if it was Christians" worked there.  However, there was actual logic behind his reasoning.  Muslims are our terrorism problem in the world right now.  Obviously, not ALL Muslims are terrorists, but you get the point.

This. Muslims are not a race.
With that in mind... The attack on Muslims/Islam is no different than the attack on Jews/Judaism. It's antisemitism... And we have already had a world war over that.

And you are correct, not all Muslims are terrorists... And not all terrorists are Muslim.
You have Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, Atheist, left wing, right wing terrorists all around the world, it's not exclusive to any particular position.

The sooner we can see that... The better.

jason1637 said:
My thoughts and prayers are with them.

As an Atheist... I have to ask... Because I see this kind of rhetoric with Americans all the time.
But how is praying going to help?

bubblegamer said:
The right wing and their practices.

Don't jump to conclusions before we have all the information/pieces of the puzzle.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Let's face it, it is a very specific group of people and ideology who see George Soros, of all people, as a political threat of any kind.

This lady looks frightened.  There is nothing on her face that says false flag....

In fact, I am surprised they held out that long really.  I would have been out so fast.

CosmicSex said:
RolStoppable said:

Is their anything that anyone could do that would be seen as racist to you or would you first have to 'want' it to be racist?  What is the difference between being able to identify something for what it is and simply making a choice not to? Or simply denying reality?

The exact opposite is what's happening here.  When you are convinced that you are surrounded by racists, then every bad thing that happens is because of racism.

Currently Replaying: Baten Kaitos