By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Pipe Bombs Sent to Prominant US Political Figures

irstupid said:
RJ_Sizzle said:

Did anyone on the left call that incident a false flag? I'm sure most sane people saw that as a horrible action. When you have the president saber rattling and creating a cult of fear and hate against everyone that questions him (which is at least half the country), incidents like this are concerning. Especially since his only real platform is getting his voting base agitated against these very people. Republicans control most of congress, and they're still cultivating fear against democrats and the left.

Really, your going to double down on one side?

What about the other side and its members of congress telling people to harass people wherever you see them. Them saying that Michelle Obama's words of "We go high when they go low" are wrong and that we should kick them when they go low. Need I continue to show that the other side is equally as bad if not worse.

The other side doesn't hold the top spot in power at current. We don't have a president responsible enough to know that his words have real consequences. When you run a platform on conspiracy and lies, you empower the fringe extremists. And that's what people react to. Yes, he condemned the actions today, but we can't even be sure he won't go back on his words like Charlottesville.

Last edited by RJ_Sizzle - on 24 October 2018

Around the Network
okr said:
CosmicSex said:

Not entirely sure.  Apparently there was also a package sent to the White House that was also intercepted. 

Really? I doubt this.

Correct.  This has been proven false.

RJ_Sizzle said:
irstupid said:

Really, your going to double down on one side?

What about the other side and its members of congress telling people to harass people wherever you see them. Them saying that Michelle Obama's words of "We go high when they go low" are wrong and that we should kick them when they go low. Need I continue to show that the other side is equally as bad if not worse.

The other side doesn't hold the top spot in power at current. We don't have a president responsible enough to know that his words have real consequences. When you run a platform on conspiracy and lies, you empower the fringe extremists. And that's what people react to. Yes, he condemned the actions today, but we can even be sure he won't go back on his words like Charlottesville.

"When you run a platform on conspiracy and lies, you empower the fringe extremists."

huh? you mean like these guys who took over the streets of portland 2 weeks ago?

Kalkano said:
RJ_Sizzle said:

Did anyone on the left call that incident a false flag? I'm sure most sane people saw that as a horrible action. When you have the president saber rattling and creating a cult of fear and hate against everyone that questions him (which is at least half the country), incidents like this are concerning. Especially since his only real platform is getting his voting base agitated against these very people. Republicans control most of congress, and they're still cultivating fear against democrats and the left.

I can't believe I just read that.  TRUMP is the one "sabre rattling"!?  Are you INSANE!?  That's what the left has been doing this whole time!  They are the ones calling for incivility!

That's exactly what's leading people to believe this is fake.  That and the fact that none of them actually went off makes people believe this is an attempt to say, "see, it's not just our side doing it" leading up to the midterms.

See? You're already concluding this is a false flag. With Trump's constant attacks on the press, anyone who criticizes him, people of various races and creeds, and his inability to condemn actions taken by extremists, you think he couldn't facilitate this kind of behavior? The policies, actions and words of Trump are the reason people react because he acts in an openly adversarial manner. I think this is a lesson to maybe tone it down a notch, maybe?

RJ_Sizzle said:
Kalkano said:

I can't believe I just read that.  TRUMP is the one "sabre rattling"!?  Are you INSANE!?  That's what the left has been doing this whole time!  They are the ones calling for incivility!

That's exactly what's leading people to believe this is fake.  That and the fact that none of them actually went off makes people believe this is an attempt to say, "see, it's not just our side doing it" leading up to the midterms.

See? You're already concluding this is a false flag. With Trump's constant attacks on the press, anyone who criticizes him, people of various races and creeds, and his inability to condemn actions taken by extremists, you think he couldn't facilitate this kind of behavior? The policies, actions and words of Trump are the reason people react because he acts in an openly adversarial manner. I think this is a lesson to maybe tone it down a notch, maybe?

I didn't conclude anything.  And, your short post contains some of the very blatant lies that have lead us to this point.  Everything we currently see from the left is lies and scheming, by any means necessary, to get power.  It's out in the open for all to see.

Also, there is absolutely nothing that Trump has said or done that could match the things that people like Maxine Waters and Hillary Clinton have said or done.  Literally the only thing that can be pinned on Trump is that he "sometimes says mean things about individuals".  Of course, the left will take something mean said about an individual, and pretend he said it about an entire group of people.  That's literally where every single accusation of him being "racist/sexist" came from.

Currently Replaying: Baten Kaitos

Around the Network
RJ_Sizzle said:
Kalkano said:

Not that I'm condoning any inside job, or government conspiracy theory, but this being one is more likely than any other government conspiracy theory I've ever heard.

Like 9/11 being an inside job - ridiculous

Sandy hook inside job - senile

Ect.

But take this case. You have had people in the government since before Trump was even elected trying to get him impeached. FBI leaks to press, leaks all over. Investigations, ect. nonstop at trump. Now here comes a new election and a ton of 'bombs' arrive at the democrats doors. (none go off). Makes the republicans look like the evil guys. That is much easier to assume is a government conspiracy theory than shooting a bunch of kids in school to get guns banned.

But I'll wait for this to unveil who is behind it. I assume it is an individual, or group that is crazy. We have 300+ million people in the US and th emost free nation in the world, which can lead to bad people getting things they shouldn't such as guns/bombs/ect. Is it someone on the left, right or the gov? I would guess right, but again, wait for proof. Heck, if I were a huge political oriented person, in these days, I would totally join the opposite side. I would go to rallies for the left and start fights or tempt people into doing bad things ect. Things to make the side I don't like look bad. That seems to be how public opnion is won these days. Whichever side looks the most civil.

o_O.Q said:
RJ_Sizzle said:

The other side doesn't hold the top spot in power at current. We don't have a president responsible enough to know that his words have real consequences. When you run a platform on conspiracy and lies, you empower the fringe extremists. And that's what people react to. Yes, he condemned the actions today, but we can even be sure he won't go back on his words like Charlottesville.

"When you run a platform on conspiracy and lies, you empower the fringe extremists."

huh? you mean like these guys who took over the streets of portland 2 weeks ago?

I could only watch 34 seconds before i wanted to beat them up, god i fucking HATE Antifa.

That fat lady telling the guy in the car that he is blocking traffic... the mother of hipocrisy and irony right there.

OP: I hope they find out who did it.

Kalkano said:
RJ_Sizzle said:

I didn't conclude anything.  And, your short post contains some of the very blatant lies that have lead us to this point.  Everything we currently see from the left is lies and scheming, by any means necessary, to get power.  It's out in the open for all to see.

Also, there is absolutely nothing that Trump has said or done that could match the things that people like Maxine Waters and Hillary Clinton have said or done.  Literally the only thing that can be pinned on Trump is that he "sometimes says mean things about individuals".  Of course, the left will take something mean said about an individual, and pretend he said it about an entire group of people.  That's literally where every single accusation of him being "racist/sexist" came from.

Everything that concludes Trump is racist and sexist comes from himself, and the reason he gets away with it is because his supporters pat him on the back for his every action. Usually ~GASP~ because they share his views! There's really no downplaying this. This is the culmination of rhetoric this administration is built on. 

RJ_Sizzle said:
Kalkano said:

Everything that concludes Trump is racist and sexist comes from himself, and the reason he gets away with it is because his supporters pat him on the back for his every action. Usually ~GASP~ because they share his views! There's really no downplaying this. This is the culmination of rhetoric this administration is built on. 

Oh, okay.  Then...post racist things he's said.

I'll wait...

Currently Replaying: Baten Kaitos

Kalkano said:
RJ_Sizzle said:

Oh, okay.  Then...post racist things he's said.

I'll wait...

Really? So you think a muslim ban, the birther issue, seething at NFL players, calling non-white countries shitholes and saying there's good people on the side of Nazi/Klan demonstrators at Charlottesville comes from a place of love and tolerance? Come on!