By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Level 5's Ushiro is coming to the Switch.

twintail said:
Cool, its coming back. Too bad they are skipping PS when it was originally the original platform of choice.
But as long as it is a good game.

PlayStation's handheld division was it's original platform of choice.  Since Sony hasn't supported that division in years, the dev probably so no reason to either. 

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:
outlawauron said:

If you include all of the eShop indies, then you'd need to include all of the VC games too. Even without those, I can still list a larger amount.

Also, what good does including games that aren't released yet? You don't get credit for things that don't exist yet.

According to whom? These are confirmed games so they count until, please don't try to move goal posts if you can't back your stance, eShop indie titles are also new releases for a platform VC is a backwards compatibility service not even the same thing. If you can list more please go on because so far the people who are saying Wii had more have not even listed one game, I've even done some research for you and others saying this and it so far doesn't back what you claim.

It's not moving the goalposts. They don't exist yet. You don't get to say that a platform is a great place for RPGs when the majority of your list includes games that still in development. I don't think anyone would think that the Switch will not eventually pass other Nintendo platforms in terms of library, but it's not there yet. I'll send a list via PM because exaggerations about games have nothing to do with the topic.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Wyrdness said:

According to whom? These are confirmed games so they count until, please don't try to move goal posts if you can't back your stance, eShop indie titles are also new releases for a platform VC is a backwards compatibility service not even the same thing. If you can list more please go on because so far the people who are saying Wii had more have not even listed one game, I've even done some research for you and others saying this and it so far doesn't back what you claim.

It's not moving the goalposts. They don't exist yet. You don't get to say that a platform is a great place for RPGs when the majority of your list includes games that still in development. I don't think anyone would think that the Switch will not eventually pass other Nintendo platforms in terms of library, but it's not there yet. I'll send a list via PM because exaggerations about games have nothing to do with the topic.

They are confirmed titles until otherwise so yes they do count, but lets humour your angle for a second.

The PM you sent is the same list in the link I posted earlier, if we remove upcoming games to compare some of what's out to the list you're touting:

DQ Builders
VC
VC4
I Am Setsuna
Octopath
TWEWY
MHXX (You listed tri so it's only fair)
Disgaea
Disgaea V
Atelier Lydie
XBC2
Golf Story
Little Dragon Cafe
Shining Resonance
YS VIII
DQX
Dark Souls
Child of Light
South Park SOT
South Park FBW
Wasteland 2
Code of Princess
Undertale
Lost Sphear
Romancing Saga
Nine Parchments
Skyrim RE
Xenoverse 2
Hyper Light Drifter
Banner Saga 1/2/3
Soul Bright
Nights of Azure
Anima GOM

That's 35 (with the likes of Diablo 3 out next week and World of FF Maxima the week after that) to the 34 you sent me so my point still stands even if we moved goal posts, you can't even try and use your VC angle because if you're going to argue upcoming games don't exist yet then that removes VC from your stance as the Wii shop shuts down in January so if unreleased games don't exist in the library then VC being removed means its titles will no longer exist either. As for you games with rpg elements we can go that route as well Switch still comes out ahead.