By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September NPD 2018 thread, results up! PS4 421K; NSW 259K; XB1 176K; 3DS 81K

Let me know you feedback, would you like those threads to be a thing?

yes 46 93.88%

no 3 6.12%

Total:49

Congrats to the PS4!

Around the Network
Replicant said:

Thanks for doing the NPD thread Ryng. Would you please consider including an archive in the OP?

In the past, it was always easy and quick to find all numbers thanks to Boutros' archive that was included in OP of every single NPD thread.

Boutros said:

NPD threads archive

2018: JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugust,
2017: JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSeptemberOctoberNovemberDecember
2016: JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSeptemberOctoberNovemberDecember
2015: JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSeptemberOctoberNovemberDecember
2014: JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSeptemberOctoberNovemberDecember
2013: JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSeptemberOctoberNovemberDecember
2012: JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSeptemberOctoberNovemberDecember
2011: JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSeptemberOctoberNovemberDecember
2010: JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSeptemberOctoberNovemberDecember
2009: JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSeptemberOctoberNovemberDecember
2008: JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSeptemberOctoberNovemberDecember
2007: JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSeptemberOctoberNovemberDecember

OT: PS4 (400) > Switch (300) > XB1 (200)

I'll add them later btw before 2017.

Since 2018 threads were a mess, i'll do something different.

Don´t mind this comment.

Last edited by Chorlin - on 19 October 2018

Chorlin said:
So, every console is up except for the Xbox One.

Nah the Switch is down as well.

And nice Job PS4! Spidey did indeed give it a very nice boost! Switch not bad either though. October should be a way better month for it. XB1 pretty much flat so that alone is worth an applause for it. Looks like some adjustments will need to be made!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

wow, even with spiderman released, i didn't expect the ps4 would be so much ahead of the switch

Around the Network

Ps4 extending it's lead by 165k over the switchm Wow.
Extending it's lead over the xb1 by 250k. MEGA.

Jesus fooking christ. October with rdr2 bundle and bo4, fifa will be nuts also.

FIFA 19, BO4 and Red Dead 2 I smell another win for the PS4 in October, deserved.

Jesus, that's an impressive lead for the PS4, even with Spider-Man's release. Simply ridiculous.

PS4 absolutely destroyed the field

JRPGfan said:

PS4 350k    *(underesitmated the PS4 by 75k)
NSW 240k   *(underestimated the NSW by 20k)
Xbone 180k   *(I actually overestimated the xbox one)

Something like this?

Wow..... I massively underestimated the PS4! O_O

425k PS4 sales? wtf.

It beat the XB1 by over 250k this month.... in a NPD... thats nutty.

Last edited by JRPGfan - on 19 October 2018