By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 22 September 2018

Great to see PS4 up at the top. No stopping it now with black ops then red dead then black Friday and Xmas, then when 199 is achieved u predict well over 100 million consoles sold

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

Big percent boost (more than +30%) for PSV in Japan!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

There is no stopping the TRAIN that is the PS4

I still can't believe how well the ps4 is selling in its 5th year on the market without a second price cut...

Skeeuk said:
Great to see PS4 up at the top. No stopping it now with black ops then red dead then black Friday and Xmas, then when 199 is achieved u predict well over 100 million consoles sold

Your on drugs if you think ps4 is gonna win December 😂😂

Around the Network
JSG87 said:
Skeeuk said:

To be honest, it's not totally impossible if Sony is willing to cut the price to 250 or 200. But will they? Probably not.

Indeed I will be shocked if the switch doesn't win December.

last92 said:
JSG87 said:

To be honest, it's not totally impossible if Sony is willing to cut the price to 250 or 200. But will they? Probably not.

199$ slim + Spyro bundle would do wonders I think.

Lets see.... Oct + Nov + Dec:

DarkSiders III, Fallout 76, Mega Man 11, Fist of the North Star, Disgaea 1 remake, SoulCalibur IV, Just Dance 2019, Just Cause 4, The Last Remnant - remastered,.... ect
^ these probably wont push much hardware.

Call of Duty Black Ops 4, Red Dead Redemption,...
^ these probably will give a slight boost.

Last edited by JRPGfan - on 13 October 2018

last92 said:
JSG87 said:

They did so last year already and it didn't suffice for the first spot when Switch had only Xenoblade Chronicles 2 as their big title

Bofferbrauer2 said:
last92 said:

They did so last year already and it didn't suffice for the first spot when Switch had only Xenoblade Chronicles 2 as their big title

They did so last year in just 2 days of November, and November was an absolute NPD blowout in favor of PS4. In December the PS4 did not have any deals.

Megiddo said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

They did so last year in just 2 days of November, and November was an absolute NPD blowout in favor of PS4. In December the PS4 did not have any deals.

This.