By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Are most guys too ugly for online dating?

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

The women can use the guy up for free meals, drinks , fix her car, pay her mortgage and feed her kids. The women on dating sites do not even have to work real jobs. She is constantly searching for next guy/victim for next free ride. It is probably for the best I do not get picked by women on dating sites.

Women on dating sites can have many guys they can string along use up for free meals, drinks, pay bills, free trips. free everything. Do you want to be the lucky guy she pick as her next prey? She has strong connections, strong police and a team of Beta males to protect her.

Where am I? The incel forum?

Last edited by Mr Puggsly - on 10 October 2018

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

That's the 10% rule that women follow instinctively.
Men cancelled that one out with the good-old Pathriarchy in the past, but that's dead now so that's why it's a thing again.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Mr Puggsly said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:

The women can use the guy up for free meals, drinks , fix her car, pay her mortgage and feed her kids. The women on dating sites do not even have to work real jobs. She is constantly searching for next guy/victim for next free ride. It is probably for the best I do not get picked by women on dating sites.

Women on dating sites can have many guys they can string along use up for free meals, drinks, pay bills, free trips. free everything. Do you want to be the lucky guy she pick as her next prey? She has strong connections, strong police and a team of Beta males to protect her.

What am I? The incel forum?

I don't think Incel can really date that much. That's their problem to begin with. I think it may the cuck forum.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Mr Puggsly said:
bubblegamer said:
Only people who get rejected constantly think like this. In reality most people have a chance of finding someone no matter your looks, it's not like all women are great looking.

Basically this, fuck fat chicks.

Be nice to them, feed them, and you'll get your dick sucked.

Seems like a prostitute would be a better investment.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Maybe if you think so poorly of women, that is in fact what is hindering you in your success. I doubt women want to be with a guy that suspects them all of having an ulterior motive and being superficial, they won't have any interest?
But hey, what do I know? I just so happen to be in a long-term relationship despite the fact that I am not breaking the bank with copious amounts of finances.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Basically this, fuck fat chicks.

Be nice to them, feed them, and you'll get your dick sucked.

I've got no beef with prostitutes. But I'm pretty sure prostitution is illegal because women didn't want the competition. So if you want pussy without the risk of being on a sex offender list, you gotta court pussy.

With conversations like this I'm surprised we don't see a lot of women on this forum.

Recently Completed
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:
vivster said:

I've got no beef with prostitutes. But I'm pretty sure prostitution is illegal because women didn't want the competition. So if you want pussy without the risk of being on a sex offender list, you gotta court pussy.

With conversations like this I'm surprised we don't see a lot of women on this forum.

It's not at all illegal where I come from. What backwater place are you from?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Mr Puggsly said:

It's not at all illegal where I come from. What backwater place are you from?

Ah, Germany.

I come from a place where the women are prudes and want prostitutes in prison. USA!

Recently Completed

I cannot say I share the OP's view of women, (in fact, I can say with certainty that I do not) but I've found online dating to be unhelpful to put it mildly.

On Tinder alone, over the past two years, I have used my 100 free right swipes every day; that's over 70,000 women. Of those, I got 10 matches, so my match rate is 1 in 7000. Of those 10, none went anywhere, most either never responded to messages or soon stopped responding.

Add Plenty of Fish, Bumble, OKCupid, and Coffee Meet Bagel, and I've messaged/right swiped literally hundreds of thousands of women over the past four years, and apparently I don't meet the standards of any of them.

It is disheartening, but the unfortunate truth is that courtship is a competitive arena, and in any competition there are losers.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 10 October 2018

I honestly believe that it's a lack of confidence that makes guys fail, rather than a lack of money and good-enough looks. Based on my personal observation of women using Tinder a lot of men are also terrible at choosing good pictures for their profiles, which means they'll just get scrolled past, and this goes for both really good-looking and less good-looking men. Those with less confidence tend to use more "neutral" pictures that doesn't stand out or pictures where something or someone else is in focus.