By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
zehh25 said:
Kalkano said:

That right there is the problem, but the problem is YOU!  Every time someone like you spouts all of that crap, you get eyerolls in response, because WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU!  Now, admittedly, I know nothing about the guy you're referring to.  But, I've seen those accusations thrown at absolutely everyone, and they are ALMOST NEVER TRUE.  You've cried wolf WAY too many times. 

I actually just recently saw a YouTube video that described this phenomenon perfectly.  Not sure if you'll actually sit there and watch it, but here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwfEsrlEKcc

Basically, it's just a bunch a "evil labels" being slapped on people for political gain.  It's all complete BS.

All that said about him is true, he is racist, sexist, violent, corrupt and many other bad things. If you search on google, youtube, news websites, anywhere, you will see. If you understand anything in Portuguese, I recommend you to see this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcBmypbsmjk he is saying that his political oponents should be killed while pretending to hold a gun during his campaign.

I don't trust Google.  I don't trust the vast majority of news websites.  I'm actually half-Portuguese, but don't speak the language.  Now the REASON I don't trust those people is that they are experts at TWISTING WORDS out of context.  I've seen it with Trump over the last 2 years, and it had been an ASTOUNDING wake up call. 

If the left ever wants people outside the left to so much as listen to them and take them seriously, they need to step back and do some SERIOUS re-evaluating.

Currently Replaying: Baten Kaitos

Around the Network
Kalkano said:
zehh25 said:

All that said about him is true, he is racist, sexist, violent, corrupt and many other bad things. If you search on google, youtube, news websites, anywhere, you will see. If you understand anything in Portuguese, I recommend you to see this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcBmypbsmjk he is saying that his political oponents should be killed while pretending to hold a gun during his campaign.

I don't trust Google.  I don't trust the vast majority of news websites.  I'm actually half-Portuguese, but don't speak the language.  Now the REASON I don't trust those people is that they are experts at TWISTING WORDS out of context.  I've seen it with Trump over the last 2 years, and it had been an ASTOUNDING wake up call. 

If the left ever wants people outside the left to so much as listen to them and take them seriously, they need to step back and do some SERIOUS re-evaluating.

This is pretty much what his supporters say. And by the way you wrote "the left" I can see you probably approve these facist leaders. Anyway, you're not in Brazil, so I don't expect you to know anything about what is going on. It is far more serious than left x right, this man is rejected even by right wing parties, no party is supporting him.

mZuzek said:
zehh25 said:

This is pretty much what his supporters say. And by the way you wrote "the left" I can see you probably approve these facist leaders. Anyway, you're not in Brazil, so I don't expect you to know anything about what is going on. It is far more serious than left x right, this man is rejected even by right wing parties, no one is supporting him.

No one besides 49 million people, but I get what you're trying to say.

@Kalkano, sorry about that response, but it's all you had coming. I don't care how many times you've seen words like those thrown around for no reason, but believe me when I say I don't give a crap about politics, and I too am sometimes annoyed by the excessive SJW crap that happens. I know those words will cause eyerolls for most people, but the reason I went with them is because they allowed me a simple, short explanation of what Bolsonaro is like. None of it is either exaggerated, taken out of context or untrue.

If you can be bothered to read, which apparently you haven't done in either the thread or about any of the things this thread is about, then read this post, it's what you want to know. It's been posted here twice, but some people seem to be decidedly oblivious to it.

I wrote it wrong (you got the idea, but it was confusing) and already edited it. I meant no other parties (except for his obviusly). I still think we can change it and make him lose, so let's try...

Unfortunately, living in America, it's hard to tell how much or how little of this is exaggeration. I think you will find that most Americans will shrug you off, particularly around the time you started listing """"buzz words"""" (a.k.a. completely valid descriptors that people discredit) is when most checked out. I have heard similar things about Trump and they are for the most part exaggerated. But I don't know about your situation. Sorry you're sad, Mzuzek. Very sorry.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Unfortunately, living in America, it's hard to tell how much or how little of this is exaggeration. I think you will find that most Americans will shrug you off, particularly around the time you started listing """"buzz words"""" (a.k.a. completely valid descriptors that people discredit) is when most checked out. I have heard similar things about Trump and they are for the most part exaggerated. But I don't know about your situation. Sorry you're sad, Mzuzek. Very sorry.

What this man says is way worse than Trump, and add to it the fact that Trump is a succesful, inteligent man (at least this is how I see him and, with US being the most influent country in the word, we heard a lot about him), while Bolsonaro can't even say 3 words without get nervous and start sttutering... And he has been a politician for 28 years!

Around the Network

I've read through the entire thread and saw some people getting a little heated and combative. People please try to be less hostile towards each other and refrain from attacking one another. Thread is mostly good, so lets keep on pace with that and keep things civil. Thanks.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

zehh25 said:

What this man says is way worse than Trump, and add to it the fact that Trump is a succesful, inteligent man (at least this is how I see him and, with US being the most influent country in the word, we heard a lot about him), while Bolsonaro can't even say 3 words without get nervous and start sttutering... And he has been a politician for 28 years!

I forgot to add in my post that I do absolutely believe that Mzuzek is not exaggerating. I believe him. I was trying to explain why some of the replies in here are quite flippant. I started writing that into my comment, but I used the word "believe" and "feel" and I didn't want to get a response about how I'm a libcuck who just judges things on emotions. 

When you use "religious" as a negative qualifier on its own, sorry, you've lost my sympathy. You've shown yourself to be the trashy bigot in the room.

⚠️ WARNED: Flaming ~ CGI

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 10 October 2018

mZuzek said:
outlawauron said:

What rampant fascism in the US, UK, and Poland are you referencing?

I think that once the election and hysteria passes, things will return to more of a sense of normalcy.

By "similar political trends", I didn't mean "exactly the same". I'm referencing Trump, Brexit and Kaczynsci, of course. I'm not sure how much stuff will go back to normal after the elections, because a relative of mine moved to Poland recently with her partner, and they didn't even last a month over there because of the extreme prejudice they were faced with. Here, things will likely be worse because it's very likely gun ownership will become a thing, and I can assure you, Brazilians holding guns will not be very nice. Furthermore, the possibility of a dictatorship is quite likely, and if that happens, well, let's just say things won't return to normal at all. Maybe for a while, sure, but at some point "normal" will have a very different definition in Brazil.

Those people haven't felt the physical impact of those decisions or leaders quite yet. The biggest things to come would be the UK actually leaving the EU and what actually happens with the full tariffs go into effect.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

zehh25 said:

I forgot to add in my post that I do absolutely believe that Mzuzek is not exaggerating. I believe him. I was trying to explain why some of the replies in here are quite flippant. I started writing that into my comment, but I used the word "believe" and "feel" and I didn't want to get a response about how I'm a libcuck who just judges things on emotions. 

I got what you meant, but right now I'm really ashamed from Brazilians. I was born and live here, I love my country and, trust me, I didn't want Haddad to be the president too, as PT, just like any other major party that stays too much time ahead of a country, lost it's way and has a lot of corruption inside. My vote was for Ciro Gomes, but he didn't make it to second round. We had 13 options, with Ciro and Marina being known for their transparence and good things done for the country, Amoedo (neoliberal that has a great economy knowledge), Alckmin (former governor of São Paulo), Boulos (homeless movment leader and native activist), Meireles (former minister that helped our economy to grow a lot and drastically reduced unemployement during Lula's government) and other minor parties' candidates, yet almost 50mi people voted in a person that suggested a woman deserve to be raped if she is pretty, he says woman deserve to recieve less money than a man, that quilombolas are worthless people and that his oppositors should be shot to death. I mean, some friends of mine voted in this guy, so they think I should be killed because I'm against Bolsonaro's ideas? They prefer that our friends that are gay die than to see they with another man/woman in public? That's an horrible feeling and I know people that are really afraid. But if everthing goes wrong and he actually put his toughts in action I know that there are lots of people just like me that won't accept it.