By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - how big is your excitement for FFVII Remake after 3 years of announcement?

I was really excited when they made the announcement, but then, with all the news regarding the new mechanics, I must admit I started losing some of the excitement. And now, after more than 3 years (can't believe it has been that long), the excitement is almost gone, they've announced the game way too soon.

Around the Network

Super excited. It's going to be the best game ever made. Again.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

2015:Very Hard
2018:Limp

I mean, I like FFVII as much as the next guy but by the time the game releases I'll probably have been through my undergrad and masters. Nomura needs to start respecting his time and ours. Then again, I understand how you'd want to take good care of such a legendary game.

My excitement’O’meter was highest when it was very first released and it’s slowly gone as time has gone in and more information has come out about it. It’s slowly becoming less of a remake and more a transformation. Saying that, I am still excited just not as much as I was.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Zero. I completely forgot about the game until I stumbled over this thread.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

Hard to be excited when you know nothing about it. I think after KH3 is released they'll start dropping the info at a staggering rate. They just don't want it to overshadow KH3, which it probably would.

zero, i have the feeling that it will not feel like a FFVII game, because the mechanics and eastetic of the game will be so dramatically different.

Now, if they would announced a FFVI remake with octopath style...

Non existent

Inexistent

It has one of the best announcement trailers ever. Even me, a non-fan, was excited to hell. But taking this long and being episodic ... meh.