By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Christine Blasey Ford Raises Over $500 000 On GOFUNDME

As if this couldn't look any more shady....

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Around the Network

Wait a minute ...

Ford? A woman?

I'm never buying one of their trucks again.

I read the post, i think for traveling and housing sounds fine but there is no way in hell its 500k worth is expenses. I think gofundme campaign like this should have some sort of cap. $500k is ludicrous, even 150k sounds enormous.I hope she donates all left overs to a good foundation against sexual abuse and assaults.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

So what are you doing here OP? You do know it is crystal-clear what your intentions are with your last two "support" threads, right?

I am all for helping each other out in need but this seems a bit unnecessary. But as a conservative, who am I to say how people should spend their money. I will pass on this one...

Around the Network

Brb. Starting a go fund me.

Lol. Yeah, when she wrote her congresswoman in early July, when Kavanaugh was but one name on a long list of candidates, it was all a big scheme to get publicly harassed 3 months later and have grounds for starting a GoFundMe. Y'all are a fucking joke.

Used Banned By ~ PwerlvlAmy

Last edited by PwerlvlAmy - on 07 October 2018

Probably set up to cover her legal fee's, post testimony, if someone ever comes after her.

melbye said:
Good for her, those airplane-rides to Hawaii are expensive

Heh, for someone who's deathly afraid of flying, she sure does alot of it.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

specialk said:

Lol. Yeah, when she wrote her congresswoman in early July, when Kavanaugh was but one name on a long list of candidates, it was all a big scheme to get publicly harassed 3 months later and have grounds for starting a GoFundMe. Y'all are a fucking joke.

Used Banned By ~ PwerlvlAmy

Users can be banned for only hours and not days?