By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New AAA Harry Potter Game Seemingly Leaked

wow it looks nuts.

I hope it's true

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
Geee, a new open-world game starring a big licensed franchise such as Harry Potter ... meh.

Suppose that was your reaction when Spider-man was announced and released? Or how about the batman games.

Licensed games all suck right?

It's ridiculous it took this long to get a Harry Potter legit game.

Mar1217 said:
irstupid said:

Suppose that was your reaction when Spider-man was announced and released? Or how about the batman games.

Licensed games all suck right?

Tsk tsk tsk ...

My own opinion doesn't factor in if the game is relatively good or not.

Just not impressed in their choice of gameplay elements.

The Youtube clip I clicked on said WB blocked it, so I haven't gotten to see what it looks like.

But the Harry Potter world has huge potential, imo, so the idea of an Open World game where you create a character sounds promising to me.

Omg that looks great, I hope it ends up being good.

Around the Network

I was just thinking not too long ago that a major, console, Harry Potter game has the potential to be amazing... Damn, talk about a coincidence. Hopefully it turns out great.

Yeah, this definitely needs to happen. The HP universe has a lot of potential in the video-gaming medium, it just needs to be handled by the right people.

I saw the gameplay video yesterday and it was quite impressive. I hope is not a cancelled game, though.

Mar1217 said:
irstupid said:

The Youtube clip I clicked on said WB blocked it, so I haven't gotten to see what it looks like.

But the Harry Potter world has huge potential, imo, so the idea of an Open World game where you create a character sounds promising to me.

At least make the story written by JK Rowling and that'll be a good starting point.

I'd argue that she needs to be as far away from any new Harry Potter things as she keeps making things worse for her stories lol

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.