By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New AAA Harry Potter Game Seemingly Leaked

Looked pretty great. Hopefully it's legit and gets an official unveiling soon.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Geee, a new open-world game starring a big licensed franchise such as Harry Potter ... meh.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

wow it looks nuts.

I hope it's true

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

I am very hyped for this. The developer, Avalanche Software, doesn't exactly have the best pedigree, having worked on games like Disney Infinity, but hopefully they can pull it off. The leaked footage is promising for sure, the character creation and gameplay both look good, and the leaked setting info, 1800's, is interesting for sure, setting it even earlier than Fantastic Beasts. 

Mar1217 said:
Geee, a new open-world game starring a big licensed franchise such as Harry Potter ... meh.

Suppose that was your reaction when Spider-man was announced and released? Or how about the batman games.

Licensed games all suck right?

Around the Network
irstupid said:
Mar1217 said:

Suppose that was your reaction when Spider-man was announced and released? Or how about the batman games.

Tsk tsk tsk ...

My own opinion doesn't factor in if the game is relatively good or not.

Just not impressed in their choice of gameplay elements.

It's ridiculous it took this long to get a Harry Potter legit game.

Looks too polished to be fake, could be a cancelled game tho. But damn, I HOPE this releases coz I need this game.

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 02 October 2018

Ride The Chariot

Mar1217 said:
irstupid said:

Tsk tsk tsk ...

The Youtube clip I clicked on said WB blocked it, so I haven't gotten to see what it looks like.

But the Harry Potter world has huge potential, imo, so the idea of an Open World game where you create a character sounds promising to me.

irstupid said:
Mar1217 said:

Tsk tsk tsk ...

The Youtube clip I clicked on said WB blocked it, so I haven't gotten to see what it looks like.

But the Harry Potter world has huge potential, imo, so the idea of an Open World game where you create a character sounds promising to me.

At least make the story written by JK Rowling and that'll be a good starting point.