By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Where should assassin's creed go next?

Kerotan said:

After Greece where do they go? From memory they have now done the middle east, Venice, Rome, United States, Caribbean, North America again, Paris, London, Egypt and Greece. Only talking main entries. I may be forgetting something. So there's no 2019 AC which is good. But the 2020 release will probably be a cross gen game. So where will they go next? 

Feudal Japan?
Vikings?
Genghis Khan + Mongolia?

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

-Joan of Arc's battles and the rise of the Black Death during the Hundred Years War

I like this one :) that would be awesome.

It's going to be Rome (probably during the fall of the Empire) considering that Origins and Odyssey are chronologically linked. The logical next step.

I think Ubisoft should revamp the fighting system. It should become slower and more risky and complex, like Dark Souls or Monster Hunter. That would be a great way to refresh the IP.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Roman Empire during the time of Ceasar would be nice. To travel rome as its greatest time!
And why not Berlin? Maybe between WW1 and WW2? Lots of political things happened there.

Around the Network

Dystopian future setting or the Punic Wars with Rome and Carthage (you march with Hannibal and his war elephants).

Also, there were three Punic wars. Perfect setup for a trilogy.

China or Japan. Something about Rome would be great too, and it sounds like it could be next. I'd also like the series to go even further back in time because we rarely get to explore even older eras. I was actually somewhat disappointed at Origins being set in such 'recent' times as Egypt's prime was already way gone. Genghis Khan would obviously be another great theme. Revisiting the crusades might not be bad either, either in the form of a remake or an entirely new game.

Futuristic outer-space.

In all seriousness, I would actually like to see it tackle some of the larger events in history like the world wars, I don't see why a game needs to be fixated on one part of history in one geographical location.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

HD remasters!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Norway 1814