By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Is Nintendo Switch really a success?

in memory of Telltale all I can say is....

> Ganoncrotch will remember this thread...

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
Lonely_Dolphin said:
Damn, an OP actually banned for an obvious troll thread for once, color me impressed!

He was actually banned for a post in an article.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

What was Exhibit F and why did it disappear? 

COKTOE said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:
Damn, an OP actually banned for an obvious troll thread for once, color me impressed!

He was actually banned for a post in an article.

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/392734/switch-vs-wiivgchartz-gap-chartsaugust-2018-update/

*Prepares angry reply*

*sees who made the OP*

*deletes angry reply*

Around the Network

I think it is a success; maybe not this huge achievement that some would like you to believe, but very promising. In the end they are selling a Home console together with a portable, so numbers are good but nothing outstanding, as the OP already said.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

SKMBlake said:
DélioPT said:
Switch has yet to get a BIG 3rd party game outside Fifa, that isn't a port and not an online game (not to take merit away from them).

It already have 2, Mario+Rabbids and Octopath Traveler. And will get Doom Eternal next year.

BIG  as in, COD, Battlefield, RDR 2, GTA, Destiny, etc..

Nate4Drake said:
I think it is a success; maybe not this huge achievement that some would like you to believe, but very promising. In the end they are selling a Home console together with a portable, so numbers are good but nothing outstanding, as the OP already said.

It's selling in line with the best selling systems, that's outstanding IMO. 

The original 3DS had a battery life of like 3 hours, too. I know because I lost a bet.

MasonADC said:
Nate4Drake said:

It's selling in line with the best selling systems, that's outstanding IMO. 

The beauty of taste and opinions. I think Nintendo Wii was outstanding in the first 3 years, and it was "only" a Home Console. In the end it depends on how we perceive success.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.