Forums - Sales Discussion - Is Nintendo Switch really a success?

megaman79 said:
They haven't dropped the price. Theres good enough reason to prove you wrong.

Oh, hi Rol.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

haha, the OP's statement was hilarious to read. That is a serious attempt at spin to say that a hot selling system isn't actually successful! Hey, he gave it his best shot, if only it weren't for pesky reality!

Reading the direction of this thread is giving me Battle Star Galactica flashbacks...

Arminillo said:
SKMBlake said:
Yes, the Nintendo Switch is really a success. It will get the best library on a nintendo console since the N64. And since Nintendo is one of the best companies when it comes to games, of course best Switch games are Nintendo games, the console already had 2 GOTY contenders in its first year with 97/100 on Metacritic, that's huge.

=_=;;

Gamecube and Wii both had better libraries than N64, what are you smoking.

Wii yes, albeit barely. Gamecube, fuck no. That system's first party lineup sucked by Nintendo standards.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

in memory of Telltale all I can say is....

> Ganoncrotch will remember this thread...

Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

Around the Network
Lonely_Dolphin said:
Damn, an OP actually banned for an obvious troll thread for once, color me impressed!

He was actually banned for a post in an article.

Chinese food for breakfast

What was Exhibit F and why did it disappear? 

COKTOE said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:
Damn, an OP actually banned for an obvious troll thread for once, color me impressed!

He was actually banned for a post in an article.

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/392734/switch-vs-wiivgchartz-gap-chartsaugust-2018-update/

*Prepares angry reply*

*sees who made the OP*

*deletes angry reply*

I think it is a success; maybe not this huge achievement that some would like you to believe, but very promising. In the end they are selling a Home console together with a portable, so numbers are good but nothing outstanding, as the OP already said.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.