By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo. Anti-Consumer.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

LMAO, at least they are cool with crossplay

crossplay only exists because they only have like 2 massive multiplayer online games that arent nintendo made. player populations would eventually go way down. and not all their games support cross play. like splatoon. 

Splatoon? So you want Splatoon on PC/Xbox 1/PS or something?

Around the Network
Ganoncrotch said:
KLXVER said:

So all of us are just supposed to go "lol That is funny" and move on?

When someone says, "what has a nut in every bite?"

To which the answer is "Squirrel Shite"

someone else chiming in with "a snickers" doesn't mean that person is smart, it means they do not understand a joke but want to open their mouth and make that obvious, this is what has happened here.

Guess I just don't get it then. I thought threads were made for discussions. Not just cheap comedy.

HoangNhatAnh said:

crossplay only exists because they only have like 2 massive multiplayer online games that arent nintendo made. player populations would eventually go way down. and not all their games support cross play. like splatoon. 

What? I didn't say I wanted Splatoon on other systems. I said I wanted Splatoon 2 to have crossplay between all platforms. 

What a waste, all that effort coulda been put towards a meaningful thread.

HoangNhatAnh said:

What? I didn't say I wanted Splatoon on other systems. I said I wanted Splatoon 2 to have crossplay between all platforms. 

It is only on Switch, right?

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Ganoncrotch said:

When someone says, "what has a nut in every bite?"

To which the answer is "Squirrel Shite"

someone else chiming in with "a snickers" doesn't mean that person is smart, it means they do not understand a joke but want to open their mouth and make that obvious, this is what has happened here.

Guess I just don't get it then. I thought threads were made for discussions. Not just cheap comedy.

Threads can be made for a few reasons, the OP is most certainly cheap comedy and shouldn't have gone beyond that. If people want to QQ about Nintendos online features there is a few threads that have been about the last week or two which would have plenty of discussions about it.

This one just has the "squirrel shite" in it :D

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
Ultrashroomz said:
The fact you guys are reading a thread with a link like:

https://www.change.org/p/your-help-convince-my-mom-to-get-me-a-4k-tv

at face value and responding so unironically is kinda depressing, just sayin'.

I'm sig 4 on there, as stated on change.org, he could get a smart tv with netflix, would make it a better console than the Switch.... because reasons.

That seems a silly way to go about getting a 4K TV, follow my lead and email netflix proposing that if they send you a 4K TV you promise to subscribe, explaining that they get a new subscriber and with the subscription money flowing in they will soon be in the black, even quicker if they right off the cost of the  TV as operating expenses, now  I just have to wait for the quick reply.and delivery man.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

HoangNhatAnh said:

And thats the topic of my next thread: 

why exclusives are bad

HoangNhatAnh said:

And thats the topic of my next thread: 

why exclusives are bad

You want it on what? PS? Xbox? Or PC? 

mjk45 said:
Ganoncrotch said:

I'm sig 4 on there, as stated on change.org, he could get a smart tv with netflix, would make it a better console than the Switch.... because reasons.

That seems a silly way to go about getting a 4K TV, follow my lead and email netflix proposing that if they send you a 4K TV you promise to subscribe, explaining that they get a new subscriber and with the subscription money flowing in they will soon be in the black, even quicker if they right off the cost of the  TV as operating expenses, now  I just have to wait for the quick reply.and delivery man.

you could try and convince your local TV shops that their TV models which will almost all feature a 3.5mm headphone jack are being made obsolete by Apple's brave moves to remove such ports, then wait around back near the bins until they discard all their stock for new models which use lightning ports and co-axial instead for exclusive connection to apple devices or retro VHS machines.

In the mean time while your waiting in the back alleys you could find other fun ways to earn a new TV and a hot meal all in one!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive