By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo. Anti-Consumer.

the fact that some users came into this thread, read the OP and then made a post agreeing with some of the points made in it... is pretty telling of how gullible some people can be. Literally taking notes of users to never reply to or post towards on here from this thread.

Last edited by Ganoncrotch - on 16 September 2018

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:
The fact you guys are reading a thread with a link like:

https://www.change.org/p/your-help-convince-my-mom-to-get-me-a-4k-tv

at face value and responding so unironically is kinda depressing, just sayin'.

I'm sig 4 on there, as stated on change.org, he could get a smart tv with netflix, would make it a better console than the Switch.... because reasons.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ultrashroomz said:

So all of us are just supposed to go "lol That is funny" and move on?

KLXVER said:

Well, you don't necessarily have to find it funny nor laugh, but moving on is probably a better option than getting worked up over someone who is just messing around and trying to get a reaction out of people. 

(No offense to Alchy whatsoever.)

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

KLXVER said:
Ultrashroomz said:

No, you're supposed to sign the petitions first. 

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Ultrashroomz said:

When someone says, "what has a nut in every bite?"

To which the answer is "Squirrel Shite"

someone else chiming in with "a snickers" doesn't mean that person is smart, it means they do not understand a joke but want to open their mouth and make that obvious, this is what has happened here.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

KLXVER said:

No, you're supposed to sign the petitions first. 

I signed for you to get that TV, didn't dare sign the other one, just after reading some of the comments in here I was afraid it might actually get some traction.

By the way guys, sorry for replying late. I'm watching Michael Mann's HEAT. I just got to the part where Val Kilmer gets shot and Robert De Niro and Al Pacino have a shoot out in the streets. Guess what I'm watching it on? Netflix. I'm proving my own point and watching Robert De Niro at the same time. I win all around.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
By the way guys, sorry for replying late. I'm watching Michael Mann's HEAT. I just got to the part where Val Kilmer gets shot and Robert De Niro and Al Pacino have a shoot out in the streets. Guess what I'm watching it on? Netflix. I'm proving my own point and watching Robert De Niro at the same time. I win all around.

You've got a great sense of humor, I'll give you that. But the TV...I'm afraid you're on your own on that one.

I'm just gonna walk away from this thread assuming the OP is joking, or he's serious that he hasn't ever played a game that came out before 2005 and then I can't take him seriously anyways.