By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you expect PERSONA 6 at TGS 2018?

Already? Unlikely. Also they wouldn't announce it at TGS. P5 was announced at an own Persona event from Atlus.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

TGS 2022

No, I believe there will be a 3 year gap.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

They would milk persona 5 a little more before 6. But I would not like if the highschool aspect of the game gets taken away

We still haven't gotten Persona 5 Arena and Persona 5 Crimson.

Around the Network

too early isnt it? these games take time to make.

I strongly doubt it, ATLUS' focus is on Persona Q2 when it comes to the series right now (which they're bringing to TGS anyways), and I'm expecting at least 2 more spinoffs before Persona 6 is ever in the cards.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

V-r0cK said:
I feel like its still too soon for Persona 6

Well P3 and P4 was release in a short time period. I think what took it so long is because of PS3 architecture and install base but with how successful P5 is now then Atlus will release it on a short time it will be stupid of them not doing it because PS4 is at highest and they will benefit in releasing another Persona in it and the fact that P5 was released on.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Got persona 5 and i dont understand what people see in this series. Eveything in this game is Boring and repetitive.
I doubt it Will be on tgs, we just had persona a year and half ago

I guess it's not for you.
One of the best JRPG I have played and I enjoy Persona 5 more than FFXV. 

At OP.
Atlus prefers revealing it on their own event and with PQ2 and SMTV I doubt will see it now.
We might see an announcement next year but you never know.

twintail said:
Some of teh comments in here are so bizarre. If its coming to X1 then surely it must be coming to Switch too right? Rumour is wrong. like, lol what?

also an X1 being a platform wouldnt be that strange considering X1 has been getting some more JPN games. They announce it at TGS for PS4, and then the western PR announcement includes X1. easy.

That said, I dont believe this purely on the fact that the source isnt even mentioned. Like seriously guys... mention where the info comes from...

I take it your post was in reply to mines. How is it bizarre to think if it were to go to X1 then most certainly it would be going to Switch?! The games the Switch has been getting is beyond crazy. Not to mention Persona games already have an audience with Nintendo. I would say even more so than Xbox. I didn't the Persona series would never hit Xbox outside of spinoff games. The likelyhood of it all seems....unlikely. Not impossible tho. So my claim isn't baseless. We never seen a mainline Persona game on Xbox. That's all I'm saying.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Nah that's too early. We haven't seen that many Persona 5 spin-offs yet.