By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony gave EVERY Gamestop stroe manager a Spiderman PS4pro bundle for free

So I was just talking to the store manager at the Gamestop out by my job that I am pretty cool with and he told me that Sony gave every Gamestop store manager a Spiderman PS4pro bundle for free. I got to say that is well played and some nice love from Sony.  Just figured I would share this news.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network

Do we have any reports to back this up? Cool if true, though.

That's pretty cool of them and it's good PR.

Could have given me one too.

They do that quz nobody buying there system anymore for such a high price.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network
xl-klaudkil said:
They do that quz nobody buying there system anymore for such a high price.

The Spider man pro is sold out nearly everywhere. Heck PS4 pros are sold out nearly everywhere.

Plus it comes with the spider man game. So it is actually coming in at around $340 or so. Along with a unique controller and system.

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)

Nice. Although I think it's an attempt to bribe gamestop's to recommend and push people to buy the the PS4 over other consoles.

Which is a smart (if not a bit dickish) move.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

What people do to desperately try and stay above the Switch sales.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

This will be the 4th PS4 that Sony offered Gamestop’s managers since 2013.