By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony gave EVERY Gamestop stroe manager a Spiderman PS4pro bundle for free

So I was just talking to the store manager at the Gamestop out by my job that I am pretty cool with and he told me that Sony gave every Gamestop store manager a Spiderman PS4pro bundle for free. I got to say that is well played and some nice love from Sony.  Just figured I would share this news.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network

Do we have any reports to back this up? Cool if true, though.

That's pretty cool of them and it's good PR.

They do that quz nobody buying there system anymore for such a high price.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Nice. Although I think it's an attempt to bribe gamestop's to recommend and push people to buy the the PS4 over other consoles.

Which is a smart (if not a bit dickish) move.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network

What people do to desperately try and stay above the Switch sales.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

This will be the 4th PS4 that Sony offered Gamestop’s managers since 2013.

ironmanDX said:

When your CEO comes on stage and says: “We’re thankful for the great friendship we have with Sony and with the amazing gift they offered to everyone, we hope you’ll thank them by making the PS4 the best selling system at Gamestop this holiday.” You can call that a bribe.

That's a nice gesture, I wonder how many of those are on Ebay as we speak.