By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is ending a relationship through text a good idea?

WolfpackN64 said:
1. No that's terrible.
2. Why do you "randomly want to break up" with her?

She's made some bad choices for herself lately because of me. An example was choosing to go the the same university as me when she had the option to go to her dream school. I tried to talk her out of it but she didn't listen and lately she's sorta been forcing me to do things I just don't want to do like going to stupid doctor appointment, registering to vote and joining activities I have no interest in.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
WolfpackN64 said:
1. No that's terrible.

She's made some bad choices for herself lately because of me. An example was choosing to go the the same university as me when she had the option to go to her dream school. I tried to talk her out of it but she didn't listen and lately she's sorta been forcing me to do things I just don't want to do like going to stupid doctor appointment, registering to vote and joining activities I have no interest in.

Well, did you sit down and talk about it? Don't throw away a good relationship because some things don't work out.

jason1637 said:
WolfpackN64 said:
1. No that's terrible.

she seems generally concerned about you, but in the end if you don't feel the same way towards her as she feels about you then it's best you come clean, or at least explain to her what it's you dislike.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
vivster said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Never get a girlfriend in the first place. Problem solved.

Yes, he should go back in time, kill his past self so he will never get a girlfriend. Then just travel back and everything's solved.

I have a feeling......That you are trying to trick Jason by intentionally giving him bad time travel advice.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

WolfpackN64 said:
jason1637 said:

Well, did you sit down and talk about it? Don't throw away a good relationship because some things don't work out.

Yeah after reading through the thread and sleeping on it I'll try to talk to her later today and tell her what I don't like about our relationship and if she's down to make some changes then I might staying with her.

Around the Network

Never a good idea tbh, it just feels so wrong to end it that way.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

jason1637 said:
WolfpackN64 said:
1. No that's terrible.

Every woman in the world does that.

Given the context of your relationship it would be a serious dick move to do it that way.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

jason1637 said:
WolfpackN64 said:
1. No that's terrible.

how dare she care for your health? the audacity 

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

It's fine if you are a sociopath and don't want to deal with it.