By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
KLAMarine said:
EricHiggin said:

So in a game where your expected to act in a proper civilized manner (much like life in general), she's the worst offender of all time, and she expects people to listen to her? That's like saying the worst most vile criminal in the world is fighting for human rights, so we should all listen to them with our undivided attention. The villain obviously knows best.

If your looking to point out how unfair things are, being the best at being the worst is not how you go about it. Complaining about those white men who get away with everything, all 9 of them, makes waaaay too much sense when she's number 1.  LOL

I don't know if she's the worst offender, just that the list has her at number 1. Perhaps her getting penalized recently had nothing to do with her being a woman or being black and just had to do with her being Serena Williams?..

I don't know, honestly. I don't follow tennis...

A couple of the female tennis legends brought this up, and made it clear the umpire has been around for a long time and is well known to be a hard ass who doesn't put up with much BS. They made it clear that Serena and her coach would have known this without a doubt, so while questioning the umpire wasn't a problem, throwing a tantrum multiple times after the fact, calling him a thief, implying he's sexist, and demanding an apology, was way beyond going overboard in this situation. She deserved it hands down like past players who have blown up on umpires for various reasons.

Personally, I think John McEnroe (another white man) still holds the crown in terms of umpire insults, but that was back before political correctness really became a thing, so he had verbal freedom players now don't. He didn't just get fined either, he got banned for months on top of it. Serena has received a slap on the wrist in comparison.

Around the Network
EricHiggin said:
KLAMarine said:

I don't know if she's the worst offender, just that the list has her at number 1. Perhaps her getting penalized recently had nothing to do with her being a woman or being black and just had to do with her being Serena Williams?..

I don't know, honestly. I don't follow tennis...

A couple of the female tennis legends brought this up, and made it clear the umpire has been around for a long time and is well known to be a hard ass who doesn't put up with much BS. They made it clear that Serena and her coach would have known this without a doubt, so while questioning the umpire wasn't a problem, throwing a tantrum multiple times after the fact, calling him a thief, implying he's sexist, and demanding an apology, was way beyond going overboard in this situation. She deserved it hands down like past players who have blown up on umpires for various reasons.

Personally, I think John McEnroe (another white man) still holds the crown in terms of umpire insults, but that was back before political correctness really became a thing, so he had verbal freedom players now don't. He didn't just get fined either, he got banned for months on top of it. Serena has received a slap on the wrist in comparison.

What female tennis legends would these be? I'd like to read up on what they had to say.

KLAMarine said:
EricHiggin said:

What female tennis legends would these be? I'd like to read up on what they had to say.

Martina Natratilova and Billie Jean King.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/sports/2018/09/11/billie-jean-king-serena-us-open-amanpour-sot-vpx.cnn

Here's a small portion of one interview with BJK. I can't find the full interview but this at least shows they agreed Serena was no doubt out of line. It's from CNN though so they cherry picked the few negatives that were brought up, to fit them into this small clip to make it look like they were mostly siding with her. If you see the entire interview they were no doubt against Serena but since they are tied to pro tennis, they of course had to try and smooth out the situation where they could.

EricHiggin said:
KLAMarine said:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/sports/2018/09/11/billie-jean-king-serena-us-open-amanpour-sot-vpx.cnn

Here's a small portion of one interview with BJK. I can't find the full interview but this at least shows they agreed Serena was no doubt out of line. It's from CNN though so they cherry picked the few negatives that were brought up, to fit them into this small clip to make it look like they were mostly siding with her. If you see the entire interview they were no doubt against Serena but since they are tied to pro tennis, they of course had to try and smooth out the situation where they could.

Interesting vid: she thinks Serena was out of line but also thinks there is sexism in the sport... Wonder what she thinks of the ump's history in officiating?

Another interesting perspective: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cTFguHi9E0

KLAMarine said:
EricHiggin said:

Interesting vid: she thinks Serena was out of line but also thinks there is sexism in the sport... Wonder what she thinks of the ump's history in officiating?

Another interesting perspective: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cTFguHi9E0

I'm about as big of a fan of ESPN as I am of CNN, so that was tough to watch. I agree much more so with Smith in this case. Kellerman is out to left field. The argument about sexism and how men get away with some things woman don't, doesn't hold up for one main reason. Whether the player is a a male or female, the way they will treat an umpire is hugely dependent on their gender. Seeing a male player freak out and/or swear at a female umpire is like somebody seeing a martian. To try and make a case on equality would never work because if a man freaked out like they can sometimes, at a female umpire, you can bet in today's world they would never play pro tennis again. Which is somewhat part of the reason why your not supposed to lose your cool towards the umpire in tennis. There is also the fact that when men deal with men, and woman with woman, the way they conduct themselves is also very different. Men are willing to be more foul but are direct and straightforward towards other men. Woman are typically less foul and more indirect towards other woman. Serena should have kept on topic, and shouldn't have brought her daughter and her gender into the mix. That may have worked with another woman, maybe, but unless the man had no spine, she was screwed the second she brought it up.

As for your point about how the umpire called the match, that's just sports. I played on all the school teams growing up and played minor hockey in my hometown and it was always known that bad behavior and breaking the rules in any sport could potentially tip the scales in a game. I remember specifically in hockey that there were a few towns where we would go to play, who had refs that grew up with some of our coaches, and hated them, and they would clearly go out of their way to call unwarranted penalties on us for that reason. Here and there we would actually deserve it, but rarely. While unfortunate, when we had those refs in those towns, we would literally sit out our enforcers for those games to make sure we didn't lose due to penalties. We still lost sometimes over the years, but never would have won had we played with out full team and aggressively like we preferred to. Not like we were a rough chippy team or anything like that to begin with, but we were no different than the rest of the teams we would play against. There were also refs in other towns who were well known to go strictly by the book, take no prisoners, and those games sucked because they were super boring being so proper and paranoid, like you might as well be playing tennis.

Just because it's pro tennis, doesn't mean it's perfect. It's being played and officiated by people, so there is always a game of some sort being played within the game unfortunately. Since the athletes are the ones who are promoted and paid the big bucks, it really falls on them to be the better, stronger, more responsible person, win or lose. It's not completely fair, but nothing is. I don't completely blame Serena for freaking out in a high stakes match like that, but she just should have done so in a much more legitimate fashion that's all.

There is a reason royalty shows up to watch tennis and not hockey or football.

Around the Network
PortisheadBiscuit said:
Rab said:

Your splitting hairs to suit your viewpoint, go and check Mark Knights work yourself if you can be bothered 

I see it as recognisably Serena at her worst, her behaviour was dehumanising and over the top, I guess the caricature captured that, she doesn't deserve any sympathy after her dreadful display, the Umpire and Naomi on the other hand do  

Serena at her worst? The hyperbole is so intense this week it's causing amnesia. What about the 2009 debacle? That was exponentially worse as evidenced by her $92,000 fine by the USTA in 2009 vs the $17,000 for Saturday's events.

Anyhoo, it's quite comical that one group of people can be offended by Serena's meltdown this past Saturday yet can easily turn a blind eye to equally offensive illustrations at her expense. Multiple parties are guilty of outrage culture, not just leftists, feminists, civil rights activists, etc;  

My issue was not just the picture of Serena but the whole piece.  Someone tell me why you need to make Naomi a blood white girl pleading with the judge to let Serena win, especially when you make her this obese gross looking black woman.  Its not just the one image its the whole composition and what its trying to say more than anything else.  This is more about how this piece stereotypes a black woman compared to a white woman and it tries to give off that the black woman is this angry beast while portraying incorrectly her opponent as some calm white woman contemplating letting the angry black woman win.

KLAMarine said:
Machiavellian said:

This will always be a tough question as to what alienate someone.  When two different people can look at the same image and see something totally different, trying to tip toe with what alienate someone will have you doing nothing.  As with any message, things evolve.  At first Kap was just sitting on the bench.  The kneeling started to happen because of an Army veteran reached out to Kap and told him how kneeling was a sign of respect in the military for fallen comrades.

People who protest really are not looking for sympathy.  They are looking for recognition and discourse of the issues and awareness.  Sympathy really doesn't move anyone to action.  The kneeing was better than him sitting on the bench.  The kneeling actually have a story and a compromise with an army vet which is mentioned many times when people try to portray the whole protest as something else.  If anything I believe the kneeling was a much better answer and a strong silent point that continues the discourse.  No matter what Kap did, if his protest was going to go viral, there would have been someone always looking to turn it into something else.  That is what happens with any protest in America.  You either find flaws with the protester, flaws with what they stand for or find a way to change the subject.  

It's interesting that when this all started, I saw a lot of people who made statements that Dr. King would not have done something like this.  It was very clear during that time those people had no clue what Dr. King would do.  Here is one of his letters when he was in prison in Birmingham on the subject.

https://www.africa.upenn.edu/Articles_Gen/Letter_Birmingham.html

Here is a quote just in case you do not want to read the whole thing.  Tension is the word I would use and its exactly what the kneeling did.

Nonviolent direct action seeks to create such a crisis and foster such a tension that a community which has constantly refused to negotiate is forced to confront the issue. It seeks so to dramatize the issue that it can no longer be ignored. My citing the creation of tension as part of the work of the nonviolent resister may sound rather shocking. But I must confess that I am not afraid of the word "tension." I have earnestly opposed violent tension, but there is a type of constructive, nonviolent tension which is necessary for growth. Just as Socrates felt that it was necessary to create a tension in the mind so that individuals could rise from the bondage of myths and half truths to the unfettered realm of creative analysis and objective appraisal, so must we see the need for nonviolent gadflies to create the kind of tension in society that will help men rise from the dark depths of prejudice and racism to the majestic heights of understanding and brotherhood. The purpose of our direct action program is to create a situation so crisis packed that it will inevitably open the door to negotiation. I therefore concur with you in your call for negotiation. Too long has our beloved Southland been bogged down in a tragic effort to live in monologue rather than dialogue.

One of the basic points in your statement is that the action that I and my associates have taken in Birmingham is untimely. Some have asked: "Why didn't you give the new city administration time to act?" The only answer that I can give to this query is that the new Birmingham administration must be prodded about as much as the outgoing one, before it will act. We are sadly mistaken if we feel that the election of Albert Boutwell as mayor will bring the millennium to Birmingham. While Mr. Boutwell is a much more gentle person than Mr. Connor, they are both segregationists, dedicated to maintenance of the status quo. I have hope that Mr. Boutwell will be reasonable enough to see the futility of massive resistance to desegregation. But he will not see this without pressure from devotees of civil rights. My friends, I must say to you that we have not made a single gain in civil rights without determined legal and nonviolent pressure. Lamentably, it is an historical fact that privileged groups seldom give up their privileges voluntarily. Individuals may see the moral light and voluntarily give up their unjust posture; but, as Reinhold Niebuhr has reminded us, groups tend to be more immoral than individuals.

We know through painful experience that freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed. Frankly, I have yet to engage in a direct action campaign that was "well timed" in the view of those who have not suffered unduly from the disease of segregation. For years now I have heard the word "Wait!" It rings in the ear of every Negro with piercing familiarity. This "Wait" has almost always meant "Never." We must come to see, with one of our distinguished jurists, that "justice too long delayed is justice denied."

It's inevitable that any protest be met with some resistance for whatever reason. My problem with kneeling is there is a better way to protest. Doing it during the anthem gives people license to treat the protest or intended discussion about something else other than police brutality or even just spite it because it happens during the anthem which is profound and sacred to many people.

Now that you bring up Dr. King, Dr. King had it right:

Clearly worded, neatly worded signs during peaceful marches were the right way and making speeches. Dr. King was known for his oratory and one of his major highlights, my favorite one, a speech before the Lincoln Memorial.

I'm sure Dr. King alienated some but his dedication to non-violence ensured that was kept to a minimum.

Kaepernick seems more known for his silence or one would think per the New York Times: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/04/sports/colin-kaepernick-nfl-anthem-kneeling.html

Silence isn't really dialogue or at least, not a terribly engaging form of dialogue...

At the end of the day, I'm not saying one shouldn't protest during the anthem. I'm just saying if one wishes to do so, they should prepare for their words (or lack of words) and intentions to be twisted and warped by those who were alienated not by the substance of the protest but rather by its form.

You either forget or have no clue that during that picture, people were killed, murdered, beaten and thrown in jail.  What people were saying about them at the time during those protest wasn't anything positive and they tried to twist everything to something else.  The only reason that it was effective was because Dr King was a strong leader and kept anyone who wanted to retaliate out of the movement.

The reason I bring up Dr King isn't for you to throw out some picture and try to paint the situation during those times as some happy adventure of black people.  I presented his words because as he rightly stated, there must be tension to move the needle.  Also with that article you linked you must have not read it.  You believe his silence is not discourse but instead, silence can be a strong tool when you put action behind it.  People are always looking to take your words and make them about something else.  We already know what he is protesting and its been mentioned multiple times.  Now action is what is needed and not giving anyone a chance to twist the message to their own purpose.  If anything Kap has definitely grown since he decided to sit on the bench when this all started.

You keep saying there is a better way to protest but in reality what you are saying that you would not protest this way.  That is cool but it really only relates to you.  For non violent protest, there is no good or bad way to go about it, there is only effective and ineffective protest. 

Case in point would be BLM (Black Lives Matter).  The Aim of the group wasn't wrong but it was disorganized and it allowed anyone to protest under their name.  The problem with that is you get every idiot with an ax to grind and thus violence happens.  Anytime violence is introduced within your protest, then it doesn't matter what you say, everything will be about the violence.  Even if you have only one person be violent then that one person will be your poster boy for everything.  This is something Dr King understood very well and worked hard to keep even the hint of violence out of the movement.  He made sure that anyone that was going to march with him understood that they could be beaten, murdered and killed and no retaliation can happen which results in violence.

As Dr King was saying during those times, tension is what get things moving.  There must be enough tension on all sides to get the protesters as well as the establishment to take notice.  If you read the whole letters you would see that Dr King mentions that people always say do not do it this way, wait your time etc.  I personally did not believe that Kap was ready to go all the way for what he believed in but then again, I never knew the guy beyond football.  It seems he was alway this way and found his calling.  Whether it ends in success or failure, only time will tell.

Machiavellian said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:

Serena at her worst? The hyperbole is so intense this week it's causing amnesia. What about the 2009 debacle? That was exponentially worse as evidenced by her $92,000 fine by the USTA in 2009 vs the $17,000 for Saturday's events.

Anyhoo, it's quite comical that one group of people can be offended by Serena's meltdown this past Saturday yet can easily turn a blind eye to equally offensive illustrations at her expense. Multiple parties are guilty of outrage culture, not just leftists, feminists, civil rights activists, etc;  

My issue was not just the picture of Serena but the whole piece.  Someone tell me why you need to make Naomi a blood white girl pleading with the judge to let Serena win, especially when you make her this obese gross looking black woman.  Its not just the one image its the whole composition and what its trying to say more than anything else.  This is more about how this piece stereotypes a black woman compared to a white woman and it tries to give off that the black woman is this angry beast while portraying incorrectly her opponent as some calm white woman contemplating letting the angry black woman win.

Some things to consider:

Naomi Osaka is Japanese, people who can have different shades of skin color.

In the cartoon, it's not Serena's opponent asking the judge to let Serena win, it's the judge asking the opponent to let Serena win.

If the two players were meant to be compared, I would have placed them side by side. Clearly, they were not so perhaps the illustration is not inviting you to compare them.

Naomi has been seen sporting blonde hair. Don't worry though, I don't think anyone has accused her of cultural appropriation.

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Toray+Pan+Pacific+Open+Tennis+2016+Day+1+uSFtzA2m7fyx.jpg

Machiavellian said:
KLAMarine said:

It's inevitable that any protest be met with some resistance for whatever reason. My problem with kneeling is there is a better way to protest. Doing it during the anthem gives people license to treat the protest or intended discussion about something else other than police brutality or even just spite it because it happens during the anthem which is profound and sacred to many people.

Now that you bring up Dr. King, Dr. King had it right:

Clearly worded, neatly worded signs during peaceful marches were the right way and making speeches. Dr. King was known for his oratory and one of his major highlights, my favorite one, a speech before the Lincoln Memorial.

I'm sure Dr. King alienated some but his dedication to non-violence ensured that was kept to a minimum.

Kaepernick seems more known for his silence or one would think per the New York Times: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/04/sports/colin-kaepernick-nfl-anthem-kneeling.html

Silence isn't really dialogue or at least, not a terribly engaging form of dialogue...

At the end of the day, I'm not saying one shouldn't protest during the anthem. I'm just saying if one wishes to do so, they should prepare for their words (or lack of words) and intentions to be twisted and warped by those who were alienated not by the substance of the protest but rather by its form.

You either forget or have no clue that during that picture, people were killed, murdered, beaten and thrown in jail.  What people were saying about them at the time during those protest wasn't anything positive and they tried to twist everything to something else.  The only reason that it was effective was because Dr King was a strong leader and kept anyone who wanted to retaliate out of the movement.

The reason I bring up Dr King isn't for you to throw out some picture and try to paint the situation during those times as some happy adventure of black people.  I presented his words because as he rightly stated, there must be tension to move the needle.  Also with that article you linked you must have not read it.  You believe his silence is not discourse but instead, silence can be a strong tool when you put action behind it.  People are always looking to take your words and make them about something else.  We already know what he is protesting and its been mentioned multiple times.  Now action is what is needed and not giving anyone a chance to twist the message to their own purpose.  If anything Kap has definitely grown since he decided to sit on the bench when this all started.

You keep saying there is a better way to protest but in reality what you are saying that you would not protest this way.  That is cool but it really only relates to you.  For non violent protest, there is no good or bad way to go about it, there is only effective and ineffective protest. 

Case in point would be BLM (Black Lives Matter).  The Aim of the group wasn't wrong but it was disorganized and it allowed anyone to protest under their name.  The problem with that is you get every idiot with an ax to grind and thus violence happens.  Anytime violence is introduced within your protest, then it doesn't matter what you say, everything will be about the violence.  Even if you have only one person be violent then that one person will be your poster boy for everything.  This is something Dr King understood very well and worked hard to keep even the hint of violence out of the movement.  He made sure that anyone that was going to march with him understood that they could be beaten, murdered and killed and no retaliation can happen which results in violence.

As Dr King was saying during those times, tension is what get things moving.  There must be enough tension on all sides to get the protesters as well as the establishment to take notice.  If you read the whole letters you would see that Dr King mentions that people always say do not do it this way, wait your time etc.  I personally did not believe that Kap was ready to go all the way for what he believed in but then again, I never knew the guy beyond football.  It seems he was alway this way and found his calling.  Whether it ends in success or failure, only time will tell.

"You either forget or have no clue that during that picture, people were killed, murdered, beaten and thrown in jail.  What people were saying about them at the time during those protest wasn't anything positive and they tried to twist everything to something else.  The only reason that it was effective was because Dr King was a strong leader and kept anyone who wanted to retaliate out of the movement."

>Well that is what I meant when I called this a peaceful march: King told his followers to practice non-violent resistance even if they were met with violence.

"The reason I bring up Dr King isn't for you to throw out some picture and try to paint the situation during those times as some happy adventure of black people."

>I attempted no such thing.

"I presented his words because as he rightly stated, there must be tension to move the needle."

>And I agree. It's inevitable an airing of grievance cause some tension but the grievance should be aired regardless.

"Also with that article you linked you must have not read it.  You believe his silence is not discourse but instead, silence can be a strong tool when you put action behind it.  People are always looking to take your words and make them about something else.  We already know what he is protesting and its been mentioned multiple times.  Now action is what is needed and not giving anyone a chance to twist the message to their own purpose.  If anything Kap has definitely grown since he decided to sit on the bench when this all started."

>I'm sure people will always try to twist words and actions but it's better to supply your own words at all times than to stay silent and allow people to stuff words in your mouth much like how some misunderstand Kaepernick's gesture of kneeling during the anthem.

"You keep saying there is a better way to protest but in reality what you are saying that you would not protest this way.  That is cool but it really only relates to you.  For non violent protest, there is no good or bad way to go about it, there is only effective and ineffective protest."

>Protest where grievances are clearly communicated at all times is effective and good protest. Protest where poor or no communication facilitates muddying waters is ineffective and bad protest.

"Case in point would be BLM (Black Lives Matter).  The Aim of the group wasn't wrong but it was disorganized and it allowed anyone to protest under their name.  The problem with that is you get every idiot with an ax to grind and thus violence happens.  Anytime violence is introduced within your protest, then it doesn't matter what you say, everything will be about the violence.  Even if you have only one person be violent then that one person will be your poster boy for everything.  This is something Dr King understood very well and worked hard to keep even the hint of violence out of the movement.  He made sure that anyone that was going to march with him understood that they could be beaten, murdered and killed and no retaliation can happen which results in violence."

>Seems like good communication is key for any movement involving many people of many walks of life.

"As Dr King was saying during those times, tension is what get things moving.  There must be enough tension on all sides to get the protesters as well as the establishment to take notice.  If you read the whole letters you would see that Dr King mentions that people always say do not do it this way, wait your time etc.  I personally did not believe that Kap was ready to go all the way for what he believed in but then again, I never knew the guy beyond football.  It seems he was alway this way and found his calling.  Whether it ends in success or failure, only time will tell."

>Well I suggest Kaepernick do more talking and less kneeling otherwise some will still think he is out to disrespect the troops.

Last edited by KLAMarine - on 14 September 2018

KLAMarine said:
Machiavellian said:

Some things to consider:

In the cartoon, it's not Serena's opponent asking the judge to let Serena win, it's the judge asking the opponent to let Serena win.

If the two players were meant to be compared, I would have placed them side by side. Clearly, they were not so perhaps the illustration is not inviting you to compare them.

Naomi has been seen sporting blonde hair. Don't worry though, I don't think anyone has accused her of cultural appropriation.

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Toray+Pan+Pacific+Open+Tennis+2016+Day+1+uSFtzA2m7fyx.jpg

>Well I suggest Kaepernick do more talking and less kneeling otherwise some will still think he is out to disrespect the troops.

Actually I suggest Kap keep doing exactly what he is doing.  We all can analize what we believe is the correct route but only history will tell us if it's successful.  I have no clue if his course is correct, right or wrong, what I do know is he is exercising his rights as an American.  I am sure plenty of people during Dr King days told him that he should do his protest this way or that but he did it his way.  If you read his letter you would have noticed that line there as well.  While a protest is happening everyone has an opinion but very few actually have the will to carry it out.  I put more faith in him actually doing than talking.  

Naomi is Japanese and black, you do know that right. Do you think she has that skin tone because she is very tanned.  So if this artist can portray Serena this way, he cannot take the time to at least give some ethnic look to Naomi. Give me a break.  If anything when you look at the 2 pictures their skin tone is pretty close to each other.

You do know that it doesn't matter how you would do something right.  It get this same feeling when you discuss how Kap should protest.  You view it how you would do it more than how it should be done. It seems to be a theme with how you look at life.  You look at everything with how you were born or raise and how you walk this earth forgetting everyone path is not the same or different.

Machiavellian said:
KLAMarine said:

Some things to consider:

Actually I suggest Kap keep doing exactly what he is doing.  We all can analize what we believe is the correct route but only history will tell us if it's successful.  I have no clue if his course is correct, right or wrong, what I do know is he is exercising his rights as an American.  I am sure plenty of people during Dr King days told him that he should do his protest this way or that but he did it his way.  If you read his letter you would have noticed that line there as well.  While a protest is happening everyone has an opinion but very few actually have the will to carry it out.  I put more faith in him actually doing than talking.  

Naomi is Japanese and black, you do know that right. Do you think she has that skin tone because she is very tanned.  So if this artist can portray Serena this way, he cannot take the time to at least give some ethnic look to Naomi. Give me a break.  If anything when you look at the 2 pictures their skin tone is pretty close to each other.

You do know that it doesn't matter how you would do something right.  It get this same feeling when you discuss how Kap should protest.  You view it how you would do it more than how it should be done. It seems to be a theme with how you look at life.  You look at everything with how you were born or raise and how you walk this earth forgetting everyone path is not the same or different.

"Actually I suggest Kap keep doing exactly what he is doing."

>I'll agree if he has stopped with the kneeling.

"Naomi is Japanese and black, you do know that right."

>This is news to me. I saw the last name Osaka and the Japanese flag, I assumed Japanese. I saw her, I assumed a tan. The artist might have done that too...

"You view it how you would do it more than how it should be done."

>But the way I would do it and the way it should be done are the same thing. The way I would do it is the way it should be done. The way it should be done is the way I would do it.

Last edited by KLAMarine - on 14 September 2018