By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct announced for tomorrow! (09/13/18)

KLXVER said:
Stuart23 said:

BTW I am fully expecting the rumour of this port right here to be announced tomorrow.

Ugh...

Lets have a 2D Super Mario with like hand drawn artstyle or something. And one that are also fun to play by yourself.

Hey, if it comes bundled with Mario Maker, I'm good. Also, I'm waiting for either the Wonderful 101 or Xenoblade X Remaster. Though they are probably left for next year.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Can't wait! Here's to hoping for some good Square Enix and Atlus representation,

XD84 said:

Kai_Mao said: 

Well a good amount of hardcore Pokemon fans want a reason to buy Let’s Go :P

I am sure that Pokemon Let's Go will get a good chunk of the direct since pre order numbers are lower than expected.

I guess it depends on what people and Game Freak are expecting. This is different territory since part of the audience GF is aiming towards are Go users, who may or may not be ones who will preorder games.

plus, how does it compare to like US/UM at this time? I thought we didn’t know preorder numbers until a little later in the year for those games.

MasonADC said:
Can't wait! Here's to hoping for some good Square Enix and Atlus representation,

Would be cool to get the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 collections. Probably wont happen since then people would expect KH3. I would still like to have them on the Switch though.

every time i see 3DS in a direct I am haunted by the memories of the old 3DS/Wii U directs.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
every time i see 3DS in a direct I am haunted by the memories of the old 3DS/Wii U directs.

A 3DS game announcement would have to be pretty insane to get me hyped at this point. Even if it was I would still go "Why not on the Switch?!"

Can't wait for more 3DS salt from this site, always a nice condiment to recent 3DS releases.

KLXVER said:
MasonADC said:

Would be cool to get the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 collections. Probably wont happen since then people would expect KH3. I would still like to have them on the Switch though.

Porting those kinds of games is easy enough, and SE has been succesful with the Switch, so there's the chance. Either that or some Final Fantasy game. Also, WHERE IS DQ XI?? It was the first game announced for the Switch, and it's been more than two years without any info about it? What gives?

Atlus should show something from SMTV, they have been quiet for too long about it too. Persona Q will be shown too, that is probably the biggest 3DS title still coming, alongside Etrian Odyssey X. After that, I can only ask for a certain port of theirs...

Also, Doomguy for Smash.

Darwinianevolution said:
KLXVER said:

Porting those kinds of games is easy enough, and SE has been succesful with the Switch, so there's the chance. Either that or some Final Fantasy game. Also, WHERE IS DQ XI?? It was the first game announced for the Switch, and it's been more than two years without any info about it? What gives?

Atlus should show something from SMTV, they have been quiet for too long about it too. Persona Q will be shown too, that is probably the biggest 3DS title still coming, alongside Etrian Odyssey X. After that, I can only ask for a certain port of theirs...

Also, Doomguy for Smash.

No, Earthworm Jim for Smash

KLXVER said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Also, Doomguy for Smash.

No, Earthworm Jim for Smash

No, Earthworm Jim is for Brawlout, Doomguy is for Smash.