By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct announced for tomorrow! (09/13/18)

Miyamotoo said:

I wonder, what big 3rd party game of Direct will be.
Last September we had Doom and Wolfenstein 2, in January we had Dark Souls Remaster and in March biggest one was Crash Bandicoot.

Maybe GTA5 or CoD!? :D

CoD is probably not coming. Considering the amount of advertisement these titles take, saying the game is coming to the Switch so soon to release is bad business. GTA V is always a possibility, although if they don't make it before the end of this year, there's a good chance it will never come. RDR1 is a mess of code, so unless they are working on a remaster to capitalize on RDR2, it's not possible. Maybe Bully HD? It's a stretch, sure, but I've heard T2 is making Bully 2, so... Tomb Raider might not be able to come, and bringing the PS360 "original" is not really worth it at this point. Spyro has already been announced, so no surprises there. Hmmmm, it is a rather dificult thing to predict indeed.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
Miyamotoo said:

Last September we had Doom and Wolfenstein 2, in January we had Dark Souls Remaster and in March biggest one was Crash Bandicoot.

CoD is probably not coming. Considering the amount of advertisement these titles take, saying the game is coming to the Switch so soon to release is bad business. GTA V is always a possibility, although if they don't make it before the end of this year, there's a good chance it will never come. RDR1 is a mess of code, so unless they are working on a remaster to capitalize on RDR2, it's not possible. Maybe Bully HD? It's a stretch, sure, but I've heard T2 is making Bully 2, so... Tomb Raider might not be able to come, and bringing the PS360 "original" is not really worth it at this point. Spyro has already been announced, so no surprises there. Hmmmm, it is a rather dificult thing to predict indeed.

It has?

KLXVER said:
Darwinianevolution said:

It has?

Well, it is basically a very loud secret. Activision didn't say anything, but the version's existence was leaked and after Crash it's pretty obvious their strategy. Nobody would be really surprised at this point.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

New Direct means new Smash character reveal! I don't think it will be someone big since this is not a Smash Direct. As for everything else I expect a New Super Mario Bros Wii U port.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Last year's direct had like zero announcements so im not expecting anything major. Maybe Yoshi? Anyway im just expecting infos on games we already know (except big ones like MP4 and B3).

Around the Network

I am ready for the announcement of Mario Sunshine in 3ds!

I do not expect trailers of Bayonetta 3 or Metroid Prime 4. That will happen in the Game Awards or in E3 of the following year.

I want to see the announcement of Metroid Prime Trilogy in Switch!

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

KLXVER said:
Miyamotoo said:

I think we need to let go of the GTAV dream at this point

Never and its not dream! :)

Darwinianevolution said:
Miyamotoo said:

Maybe you right about CoD, but you never know with Nintendo and maybe we talking about some older CoD game. There is no sense to work on RDR1 remaster just for Switch, if thats case they would probably do for all platforms, while GTA5 port for Switch just have too much sense. I could see at some point Tomb Radier 2013 or Rise of Tomb Raider ports. Yeah, Spyro is expected. But of course that's not nearly all, there is much possible ports from almost ever 3rd party out there.

I also find intresting that Diablo 3 announcement wasnt hold for this Direct and thats actually announced 3 weeks earlier, that maybe points we have some bigger 3rd party announcement now.

Last edited by Miyamotoo - on 05 September 2018

xMetroid said:
Last year's direct had like zero announcements so im not expecting anything major. Maybe Yoshi? Anyway im just expecting infos on games we already know (except big ones like MP4 and B3).

???

xMetroid said:

zero?? Doom, LA Noire and Wolfenstein 2 were announced there.

Hype hype hype