By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. September 2018 bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Tagged games:

All those PS cards... and yet Smash is holding pretty strong

Around the Network

Amazon yearly charts update (6 days since last update):

SSBU: 4 (-)
Super Mario Party: 28 (+1)
Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu: 54 (-1)
Pokémon Let's Go Eevee: 75 (-1)
Marvel's Spider-Man: 79 (NEW)
Spyro Reignited Trilogy PS4: 93 (-1)
Kingdom Hearts III: 97 (-1)
Dragon Quest XI: 98 (NEW)
Fallout 76 PS4: 100 (-3)

Dropped out of the Top 100 for now:

Metroid Prime 4: 98 (NEW)
Dark Souls Remastered Switch: 99 (RE)

Preorders have slowed down considerably since the Prime bonus got changed. At least Dragon Quest XI made it just in time for it's release, but I sadly doubt it will be there for long. Spiderman had a much greater opening and is about to tackle both Pokémon Let's Go versions.

Tagging to get on 1st page.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Tagging.

hummm

Around the Network

Spidey doing good

I'm not that confident about Dragon Quest XI sales. Today is its release day and it's barely beating out Super Mario Party pre-orders and can't beat a non-$75 PS Store gift card.

Why on earth is Metroid Prime 4 so far up in the monthly? game won't likely be out for another year.

Tagged

how long has Spiderman actually been available for this year? up to #79 on yearly chart already