By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. September 2018 bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Tagged games:

Spiderman rocking it. Nice to see! =)

Could someone explain to me what is up with ordering money cards via Amazon? What's to gain from that?
For the longest time I thought it was because Prime was giving some sort of discount.. but since it wasnt It's baffling to me - I would just buy it straight from PSN/E-shop/MS-store

Around the Network
Mbolibombo said:
Spiderman rocking it. Nice to see! =)

Could someone explain to me what is up with ordering money cards via Amazon? What's to gain from that?
For the longest time I thought it was because Prime was giving some sort of discount.. but since it wasnt It's baffling to me - I would just buy it straight from PSN/E-shop/MS-store

Europeans use them to get around VAT which results in cheaper overall game purchases than if they were to buy them in their own country.

Is it just me or can you not get nba 2k19 for switch on Amazon?

It's just you. I can get to it just fine. Currently ranked #137.

http://a.co/d/gb7OBj5

Labo Drive Kit is now #17 on Amazon JP. Much better than where it was last week. Currently #257 on Amazon US though so not much going there.

Spider-man is now at 150 reviews on Amazon JP for a 4.2/5 average. Should have solid word of mouth. For comparison Conan Exiles/Outcasts has not hit 100 reviews yet on Amazon JP and it managed solid sales its first two weeks.

Around the Network

KH3 and Deluxe are at 144 and 170. Should be top 100. Soon.

You know, I thought the NES Classics were more an online thing, but I was surprised to see 4 in my local Wal-Mart. How many of those did Nintendo make this time?

Let's see if the Pokemon bundles could do something on these charts once they are up

I'm interested in where the pokemon bundles might start at. I'm thinking they'll jump to top 10 once available.

Seems like demand for the SNES classic has slowed significantly, possibly the return of the much cheaper NES classic cannibalized it somewhat.