By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. September 2018 bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Tagged games:

I hope Spider-Man does really well. I want Marvel to trust Sony for future projects, and for that to happen sales are very important. Also quality of the product.

Around the Network

Amazon yearly charts update (7 days since last update):

SSBU: 4 (-)
Super Mario Party: 28 (-)
Marvel's Spider-Man: 46 (+33)
Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu: 55 (-1)
Pokémon Let's Go Eevee: 79 (-4)
Dragon Quest XI: 85 (+13)
Spyro Reignited Trilogy PS4: 93 (-)
Kingdom Hearts III: 100 (-3)

Dropped out of the Top 100 for now:

Fallout 76 PS4: 100 (-3)

Last day of tracking for DQ XI. Well done, hope you stay successful

Still no sign of CoD BOIIII or RDR2, though the former is rising high in the hourlies now.

After Metroid and Dark Souls, it's now the turn of Fallout to drop out of the yearly Top 100. KHIII just barely managed to grip a spot. The reason for all that dropping however are no other games,, it's due to the constant renaming of the gift cards, creating multiple versions of them in the charts and some new controllers on the hardware side.

17 SKUs of the Amazon JP top 20 are PS4 related. Looks like their pre-Tokyo Game Show video showcase successfully generated some hype for PS4 games released in the near future.

Smash, Vesperia Remaster on Switch, and Minecraft on Switch are the other 3.

Marth said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:
Amazon yearly charts update (7 days since last update):

SSBU: 4 (-)
Super Mario Party: 28 (-)
Marvel's Spider-Man: 46 (+33)
Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu: 55 (-1)
Pokémon Let's Go Eevee: 79 (-4)
Dragon Quest XI: 85 (+13)
Spyro Reignited Trilogy PS4: 93 (-)
Kingdom Hearts III: 100 (-3)

Dropped out of the Top 100 for now:

Fallout 76 PS4: 100 (-3)

Last day of tracking for DQ XI. Well done, hope you stay successful

Still no sign of CoD BOIIII or RDR2, though the former is rising high in the hourlies now.

After Metroid and Dark Souls, it's now the turn of Fallout to drop out of the yearly Top 100. KHIII just barely managed to grip a spot. The reason for all that dropping however are no other games,, it's due to the constant renaming of the gift cards, creating multiple versions of them in the charts and some new controllers on the hardware side.

Thanks for the update :)
The cards are annoying as hell. Wish amazon would make a seperate category for all the cards, virtual currency and subscription stuff.

It would only be half as annoying if the values would all make sense. 30$ and up I can understand, but anything below 20$ really baffles me, especially that 5$ eShop card

Neo Geo mini is available for preorder. Lets see how far stock lasts.

Page not found link. error So it must run out pretty fast. What was its price?

Around the Network

Ugh, the NHL 19 box art looks so bad!
Yuck, why isn't EA putting any actual backgrounds on their sports games? They look disgusting lol!

Spider-Man is still doing really good in all markets.

US: 2
Canada: 1
UK: 1
France: 1
Germany: 8
Italy: 2
Spain: 1
Japan: 1
India: 1

KH 1.5+2.5 is at 63 and 2.8 is at 136.

Neo Geo mini doing work. Good for them!

Marth said:
nero said:

Page not found link. error So it must run out pretty fast. What was its price?

Didn't write it down but I believe I saw $139.99

109$, which is cheaper than one single game for the Neo Geo did cost in it's heyday.

So yeah, with it's 40 games it's a pretty good deal. Just wish they would have made it look like a Neo Geo console and not the arcades (which could play the exact same cartridges btw, one reason for their high price)

Marth said:
 2K... "Woooooo!" Edition? Seriously?

2K has lost it's flair

Duck und weg! ^^